Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer Requests for TonyT

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray that I avoid all forms of alcohol and please pray that I never even have a drop of alcohol and please pray that I never cause someone else to.

Comment

Please pray for me that I do not just believe that things like stealing or killing or sins, but that I realize that it is true that breaking ANY commandment of God is a sin. Please pray that I NEVER break any commandment of God.

Comment

Hi TonyT, I am new here but I am glad to pray for you. Please give us an update on how things are going for you.

24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
        25 the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
        26 the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (Nu 6:24–26). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

Comment

Please pray for me not to put secular work above the Lord. I am doing volunteer work for experience to eventually be hired as a medical assistant, but this is a sin that I am guilty of (what I just mentioned in the last sentence) and I know that it is disrespectful to the Lord. I even said something to Him about it yesterday and it was not a good thing. Please pray against what I just mentioned.

Comment

Please pray that I of my typing's are perfect and please pray that I never type up anything evil or satanic. Please pray that I never type up anything about the Mark of the Beast or the AntiChrist, etc. Thank you.

Comment

Hello TonyT. I think it is great that you have an opportunity to get a job as a medical assistant. What sort of work would that be? Would you be working in a hospital? I will continue to pray for you, that you would be faithful to God in all things. I am confident that the Holy Spirit will be assisting you in your walk with God. (John 14:16-17)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                I am really stressed out and worried that I will say mean and evil things about people who are overweight (I am obese myself) and about people who are not Jewish. Please pray against that ever happening. I know that I can trust in God so that it wont ever happen, but I need support too. Thank You and God Bless.
                Im praying for you in Jesus name amen

Comment

Please pray that I never break the Commandment in Deuteronomy 22:5.

Comment

I had to look up Deuteronomy 22:5 it is:

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

I understand this to mean that as God created them male and female, each is to dress as such and not wear the clothes (look like) that which they are not. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric T. View Post
                      I had to look up Deuteronomy 22:5 it is:

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

I understand this to mean that as God created them male and female, each is to dress as such and not wear the clothes (look like) that which they are not. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
                      Transvestism bad. That about sums it up for me.

Comment

I am really scared about the upside down pentagram. Please pray that I stay away from that evil and satanic thing and please pray against that evil thing in both my life and the lives of all human beings.

Comment

Please pray for me. Earlier I was scared that I was going to say something about the Mark of the Beast. I am really scared that I am going to take the Mark of the Beast too; please pray that I NEVER take the Mark of the Beast. Please pray that I NEVER worship someone or something that I am not supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                            Please pray for me. Earlier I was scared that I was going to say something about the Mark of the Beast. I am really scared that I am going to take the Mark of the Beast too; please pray that I NEVER take the Mark of the Beast. Please pray that I NEVER worship someone or something that I am not supposed to.
                            Have you ever studied the Bible to find out what it says about the mark of the beast? If you did you would find out there is no way you can take the mark today because the Beast isn't in power yet.

666 and RFID chips | clydeherrin

How much time to you spend studying the Bible? I believe that if you did study it regularly you would find out how to avoid most of the problems you are asking us to pray about.
                            Clyde Herrin's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                              How much time to you spend studying the Bible? I believe that if you did study it regularly you would find out how to avoid most of the problems you are asking us to pray about.
                              Hi TonyT, I agree with theophilus about reading and studying the Bible. Do you do much of it? Here is one suggestion if you would like something that costs no money. Go to the Faithlife Bible Page and set up an account if you don't already have one. Then, when you are reading the Bible there, you will have really good study bible notes (the Faithlife Study Bible) to assist you. If you are interested, please let me know, since there are several other free resources there that might be helpful to you in your reading. God bless you, Tony!
                              Last edited by Eric T.; 11-24-2017, 05:25 PM. Reason: link editing

Comment

Originally posted by Eric T. View Post
                                Hi TonyT, I agree with theophilus about reading and studying the Bible. Do you do much of it? Here is one suggestion if you would like something that costs no money. Go to the Faithlife Bible Page and set up an account if you don't already have one. Then, when you are reading the Bible there, you will have really good study bible notes (the Faithlife Study Bible) to assist you. If you are interested, please let me know, since there are several other free resources there that might be helpful to you in your reading. God bless you, Tony!
                                I am not igrnorant about the book of Revelation or the Bible. I just post on here to speak up in order to avoid any worry. I also pray to God nearly daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Articles - News - SiteMap