Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer Requests for TonyT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray that I avoid evil and satanic things. Please pray that I only go to a gym that is of the One True Lord God.
    Comment>

We alone are responsible for our actions. What do you mean by 'only go t a gym.....' .....?
      Comment>

Please pray that I am careful not to have any thoughts, words, actions or writings that are sinful or against God.
        Comment>

Please pray for her salvation and other things are going on I cannot mention on here, but please keep her in your prayers.
          Comment>

Done.

God Bless you and your aunt!
            Comment>

Father God I pray unto for ,Tony T's aunt that you have your will be done in her life,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.
              Comment>

Please pray that I only worship the One True God of the Bible and please pray that I am prepared for the end times no matter what.
                Comment>

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                  Please pray that I only worship the One True God of the Bible and please pray that I am prepared for the end times no matter what.
                  HI Tony and I am new here also. I am concerned about the times also. Prayer daily is the best way to prepare. I the church is so laid back it no longer is discerning the times. Jesus said pray always the we may be accounted worthy to escape the things that will come upon the earth
                  Comment>

Please pray that I avoid a certain thing that I am worried about at gyms and please pray that all other human beings avoid it too. I am really worried because they require fingerprinting in order to sign in for membership and I believe that that is evil and satanic. Please pray that I avoid it and that all other human beings avoid it too.
                    Comment>

Why do you consider fingerprinting evil? Law enforcement organizations have found it to be an effective tool in solving crimes.
                      Clyde Herrin's Blog
                      Comment>

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                        Please pray that I avoid a certain thing that I am worried about at gyms and please pray that all other human beings avoid it too. I am really worried because they require fingerprinting in order to sign in for membership and I believe that that is evil and satanic. Please pray that I avoid it and that all other human beings avoid it too.
                        Just go to another gym that does not require fingerprinting. By the way which gym require fingerprinting? And also why would fingerprinting be evil and satanic?
                        Comment>

I pray Christ gives you peace and clarity on this issue.

Are you sure you sure you need a gym anyway? Some old fashioned push ups and walking every day is much cheaper and lifting whieghts can be bad for your bones and joints.
                          Comment>

I am really worried that I will start forgetting things that are very important to remember and it has to do with sin as well. Please pray that I always diligently avoid sin and pay attention to what I am thinking about at all times.
                            Comment>

Done.

God Bless!
                              Comment>

Please pray that I am saved from sin and hell and stop worrying about the Mark of the Beast because it is something that I worry about a lot. Please pray also that I am for EVERY SINGLE THING that is of the One True and Living God no matter what. Please pray that I stop worrying about this stuff and pray this not only just for me, but for all of humanity.
                                Comment>
                                Working...
                                X
                                Articles - News - SiteMap