Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Praise from Justme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise from Justme

Yesterday I started a 7 day trial of the spinal simulator Boston Scientific. The placement of the five implants involved the most pain I have evey experienced in my life! After the surgery when the implants were connected to the transmitter, the remote control. This all took place on August 1st. Today on August 2, I 90% free of back and leg pain. I thank God for His mercy and Grace for sending jesus Christ to Save my Soul. and for relieving the pain I have live with for so very long!

The trial ends on August 8. I go into Surgery and have the permanent device implanted September 8th. The time from the 8th of August to September 8 will be a reminder of how blessed I will be.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Justme

Originally posted by justme View Post
    Yesterday I started a 7 day trial of the spinal simulator Boston Scientific. The placement of the five implants involved the most pain I have evey experienced in my life! After the surgery when the implants were connected to the transmitter, the remote control. This all took place on August 1st. Today on August 2, I 90% free of back and leg pain. I thank God for His mercy and Grace for sending jesus Christ to Save my Soul. and for relieving the pain I have live with for so very long!

The trial ends on August 8. I go into Surgery and have the permanent device implanted September 8th. The time from the 8th of August to September 8 will be a reminder of how blessed I will be.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Justme
    Sounds incredible, simply incredible Justme. Praise God for giving the Physicians the ability and skill to perform these procedures.

Soli Deo Gloria!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Blessings were poured out, and thanksgiving is underway! Praise Him!
      Comment>

Father God please heal this individual,Justme,by leading the surgeons whom operate on them to find what is wrong and mend his body and thereafter strengthen him so he can resume his life,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap