Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Please! Pray for precious 11 month old Charlie Gard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please! Pray for precious 11 month old Charlie Gard

PRAYER WORKS! OF COURSE! PRECIOUS CHARLIE! IS IN THE UNITED STATES!!! :) Scoll down for latest update article!
    PRAYERS ANSWERED! Life-Saving News for Charlie Gard

BREAKING NEWS BY AMY MORENO JULY 19, 2017

Click image for larger versionName:	eutanasia_bambino_charlie_gard_facebook_thumb660x453.jpgViews:	1Size:	52.1 KBID:	44840This is also in the Current Events section. However, to catch anyone who is not aware of this story up I wanted to share it here as reason to pray. Independent Reporting today = Charlie Gard's parents' statement in full: Baby 'could have lived normal life if treated earlier'

All things happen in God's wisdom and time. Perhaps this story is reaching America now because our Congress is working to overturn Obamacare.
    And this horrible heart breaking story in Great Britain, where Socialized Beauacrat medicine has actually made precious Charlie property of other than himself and his parents. So that politicians, the hospital, and the courts have decided Charlie must die.

When in America our president Trump first hearing of this story offered to fly Charlie to an American hospital for treatment. And an American hospital, hearing of this offer by our president and little Charlie's plight, offered to treat him for free. An experimental procedure that offers hope where Charlie has none in Great Britain.

The courts refused! Now, understandably and as government there intended, Charlie's parents are exhausted from the fight to free him from the hospital. They've resigned themselves to the hospital playing god and claiming Charlie is just going to have to die. Because hope in America is not allowed.

I'm posting this as part of a prayer tree of other forum members delivering this story and this group prayer request to all forums we're each member of.
    God is more powerful than heinous governments that think they own a child and their edict that he must die stands .

Please, if you feel it in your heart, pray for precious Charlie. That he see his first birthday next week. And meet that day, happy, healthy, and recovered to full health. God can do anything!

Charlie, from across the miles, (HUGS)
    Last edited by Pouty Puppy; 07-29-2017, 11:12 AM.

I've posted on another thread (here) about this, and the data that the US news does not seem to be sharing. Further to that post there have been other developments.

His parents are trying to get Charlie into a hospice for his last days, and GOSH nurses are volunteering days off and working between shifts to let them manage it. The US is offering no help with that.

Worse, what has come out today is that it seems the US doctor misled the parents by stating the treatment could help. It is all over the news here today that after he finally reviewed Charlie's medical condition (which he had not done before coming over or testifying in court - he confirmed that in court) he stated that the treatment could not have helped or saved Charlie. Had he reviewed the data earlier he could have saved these parents a lot of suffering and false hope. It seems that just like the first US doctor who offered treatment at the start of the year, once he saw the condition, he pulled out.

Charlie Gard has an incurable condition. I pray he goes peacefully to his rest in heaven without further pain.
    Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
      I've posted on another thread (here) about this, and the data that the US news does not seem to be sharing.
      Not much is being said here in the U.S. period.

Baby Orca’s Death Gets More Network Coverage Than Charlie Gard

I am sickened by some of the comments on Facebook concerning little Charlie. Some advocates of pro-choice stated that Charlie never did anything to deserve medical treatment.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        I am sickened by some of the comments on Facebook concerning little Charlie. Some advocates of pro-choice stated that Charlie never did anything to deserve medical treatment.
        I haven't heard that from anyone here, perhaps because we tend to assume that everyone deserves medical care.

What I have heard is that there comes a time to switch to pallative care to ease suffering, and most people are very certain that point has come here. What is tragic is that his parents have not come to terms with it, you can see that from their comments about Charlie riding a bike - if you look at the patients who have had the therapy, that's not an outcome - and the fact they want to take home and bathe a child who is on total life support. Ventilators, medical tubing, and baths don't mix. I sincerely pray they get the help and support they will need in the coming days.

What has been hard to read is that Doctor Hirano was asked to come over last December by GOSH to assess Charlie and plan nucleoside therapy. He did not, and then the following year the seizure disorder began. (The Independent).
        Comment>

Charlie lost his fight Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn - CNN
          Last edited by Pouty Puppy; 07-29-2017, 11:53 AM.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap