Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for my best friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my best friend

Hello friends,
    I hope everybody is doing great. My best friend suffered from a severe stomach pain last week and watching her suffer I just couldn't just see that. I was so sad and dying inside. She was in such an agony and pain. Now she has recovered but still not got her health back completely. I miss her and I pray for her daily that she will get well soon. I request our friends pray for her good health. Thank you to all of my friends.

I will pray for her. Has she seen a doctor about her health issues?
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Alright, I will say a prayer for your friend, and you as well. I hate to see friends in pain too.
      Comment>

theophilus Thank you for praying for her. She has seen a doctor and now she is feeling better and regaining her old health. wfredeemed009 Thank you so much for praying for my friend and for me as well. She is been doing good and she has a doctor's appointment for the next week. :)
        Comment>

I will pray for your friend to get healthy and feel much better. I am glad that she is going to doctor and it is feeling much better, I will keep praying for her and I hope In good news from you soon! Send her all the best from me!!
          Comment>

Thank you so much wallet I will surely convey this and with all your prayers she is recovering good and she is healthy now. She is happy and healthy. Thank you all :)
            Comment>

I hope and pray she continues to recover well. And that whatever was bothering her is completely healed. It’s certainly not easy to see friends suffer. She’s lucky to have a friend like you that cares for her. Glad to read she’s doing good, we’ll keep praying she continues to be healthy.
              Comment>

Ali_s Thank you so much. I am in tears whenever I see someone posting in this thread praying for her. I am so happy to have all the prayers and with all your prayers she is recovering well. Thank you, everyone. So good to be here. :) :)
                Comment>

Originally posted by harijobs View Post
                  Ali_s Thank you so much. I am in tears whenever I see someone posting in this thread praying for her. I am so happy to have all the prayers and with all your prayers she is recovering well. Thank you, everyone. So good to be here. :) :)
                  sorry to make you cry but when I see a prayer request I pray...
                  Father God I pray unto you for,harijob's,friend that you bless her with not only health but strengthen her as well,so that she can resume her life,I pray your will be done God,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap