Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys.

Saying to stop in Jesus' name and asking God to do all he can in Jesus' name is part of my mantra I say all day. Everyone says accept Jesus/God and say this and it will go away, but it just hasn't worked. Not that I'm going to stop trying.

Scripture does say that but I think it applies to normal life (ie. you help others be happy and Satan can't make you feel like you deserve to be unhappy or unloved anymore, or get away with as much) and not to the guy actually showing up to torture the crud out of you.

As for relatives or eating, it's really besides the point. I have been getting tortured by Satan or something.. I couldn't care less where I was or how I was doing physically. It really doesn't matter. It is beyond that bad.. Anyway, we are fine here and I am eating well. :)

Please continue to pray. I think the music is doing something but not enough.. I want this thing to go away entirely and forever. This thing has eaten me alive, and then chewed on me for months on end. With all the prayers and music, it is not torturing me anywhere, anywhere near as much as it was 3-4 months ago. But it is still stopping me from working, and that's what really matters to me. We really need this thing to completely disappear ASAP.

Thank you for everyone who has been supporting through prayer.
    Comment>

Originally posted by ca1987 View Post
      Thank you guys.

Saying to stop in Jesus' name and asking God to do all he can in Jesus' name is part of my mantra I say all day. Everyone says accept Jesus/God and say this and it will go away, but it just hasn't worked. Not that I'm going to stop trying.

Scripture does say that but I think it applies to normal life (ie. you help others be happy and Satan can't make you feel like you deserve to be unhappy or unloved anymore, or get away with as much) and not to the guy actually showing up to torture the crud out of you.

As for relatives or eating, it's really besides the point. I have been getting tortured by Satan or something.. I couldn't care less where I was or how I was doing physically. It really doesn't matter. It is beyond that bad.. Anyway, we are fine here and I am eating well. :)

Please continue to pray. I think the music is doing something but not enough.. I want this thing to go away entirely and forever. This thing has eaten me alive, and then chewed on me for months on end. With all the prayers and music, it is not torturing me anywhere, anywhere near as much as it was 3-4 months ago. But it is still stopping me from working, and that's what really matters to me. We really need this thing to completely disappear ASAP.

Thank you for everyone who has been supporting through prayer.
      I have continued to pray for you.

God Bless!
      Comment>

Praying for your salvation!
        Comment>

Thank you guys! My work is nearing paying off so I am going to be able to put more time into dealing with this thing. Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. Again, it means the whole world to me. THANK YOU! It really matters every time anyone prays.. so please continue, whenever you think about this stuff. I am SO grateful!!!!
          Comment>

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for this.. from the bottom of my heart. We have been making GREAT progress with this lately.. Please continue to pray until it's all gone!

Me and my parents have said that instead of continuing to say so.. We declare this prayer constant... God please do everything you can to make this stop in Jesus' name. And that has been helping a lot.. that way there is no break in power! It is working. A lot!

Thank you...
            Comment>

Please say a prayer anyone who thinks of it -- this thing is still torturing me and slowing my work. I've hardly got anything done the last two days and have suffered a few bouts of more serious torment. Seems I make some progress in my life and it shows up with more force to break through what we've built up. Thank you all.. means the world to me. Trying to get my family a home and a better life.. This needs to stop.
              Comment>

Please say a prayer anyone who thinks of it -- this thing is still torturing me and slowing my work. I've hardly got anything done the last two days and have suffered a few bouts of more serious torment. Seems I make some progress in my life and it shows up with more force to break through what we've built up. Thank you all.. means the world to me. Trying to get my family a home and a better life.. This needs to stop.
                I just prayed a better life for you. Have faith in a better life.
                Comment>

Originally posted by CDF47 View Post

I just prayed a better life for you. Have faith in a better life.
                  Thank you. Please be sure to pray for the ones I help. I don't care about my life. I care about theirs.
                  Comment>

Thank you. Please be sure to pray for the ones I help. I don't care about my life. I care about theirs.
                    OK.
                    Comment>

There's power in prayer.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
                        There's power in prayer.
                        I believe so.. I'm going to a gathering/healing/revival thing on the 22nd someone told me about, and am thinking this will be another win when I tell everyone and we can all pray together against this. Thank you again to everyone who has been praying, and please continue to do so. The torture is 99% less but it's still stopping me from working, which is what's important to me in the first place. Thank you for all your prayers.. You can even ask God to do everything He can for this in Jesus' name forever, that way it's one and done (well not done, since it goes forever). I did this and it helped me.. I don't know if it will help if others do it too but you can try it. Just declare you are asking it constantly forever. I had my parents do the same thing.
                        Comment>

ca1987. William has given you very good advice. A issue such as being an uncontrolled diabetic, or an imbalanced blood disorder, could possibly be at the root of your mental health issue. God uses many ways to heal our problems. When after asking so many to pray for you, and they have done so, and you still are suffering, God is directing you to other sources.

You MUST take action NOW. Do not continue on as you are, I honestly believe you have a issue that can be taken care of. Please ca1987 do not delay and go to a hospital ER, or call your doctor. You do hace the potential to wind up ending your life, we do not want this to happen. God bless you ca1987

Could you please answer us on this post's t for us to know if you are going for help.

justme
                          Comment>

Need prayer! Am being tortured. It turned off my christian worship music while I was sleeping. It's touching me repeatedly and feels so uncomfortable I could SCREAM. Can't sleep. Need to work tomorrow. Been extremely slow since Oct 1st. Physically stopping me from working.
                            Comment>

ca1987. You have the choice when you are feeling attacked to do things differently. You can open your Bible and I would suggest you read 1 John carefully one verse at a time. Do not become side tracked, focus on what the Holy Spirit is saying to you. Do not stop reading. Slowly continue reading each verse concentrating on what the Word says. Let Jesus fight your battle, the Holy Spirit will guide you do not give into any distractions, focus on what the words are saying. Do not let Satan distract you. This is one powerful way to start winning your fight Let the Holy Spirit give you a new mind. ca1987 I bleleve this could free your trapped soul.

justme
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap