Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it does miracles all day long (and nothing good.. Scary as hell!). It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!

ca1987 -- you might want to try Biblical counseling. Had you by chance experimented with drugs? Been watching something on TV or a movie that was 'way out there' in satanic activity? Possibly demonic oppression?
    Comment>

Jeremy, the bible tells us to draw near to God and resist the devil. I do not see anywhere that says to ask God to do what He has empowered us to do.

There is a certain amount of personal responsibility here, yes we and your church can pray for you to be relieved of this, but ultimately this will come down to you taking the authority He has given you and fighting back against this tormenting demon.
      Comment>

I've never been into anything weird. It sort of came out of nowhere.

I've never come up with a way to fight it. It seems to stop or slow an attack when I say something but then it is right there with another attack. I've rarely been even sort of relieved of it, and having people pray started making those experiences happen (I call it waking up, like being a person again, aware of myself and life and all that.. and not feeling afraid of it). I fight 24/7. I've been at it for 6 months so I've tried everything. Asking god and jesus to save me has worked better than telling it to stop, but saying stop in jesus name works much better I think, too. I'm fighting for my life. It is tormenting me to death. I've tried to commit suicide twice, once a miracle happened and I couldn't suffocate and the other time the cops showed up so I couldn't hang myself and they forced me into a mental facility for weeks. So please pray.. I'm doing all I can. I swear it's helping asking others to ask God to make it stop, too. Thank you!
        Comment>

Jeremy, we will and are praying, but this demon will only leave you alone if you take your God given authority and rebuke it and cast it from you.

This does not need any major histrionics, just tell it who you belong to and tell it that it hasto leave and do not stop telling it until it leaves.

You could spend some of that time praising Jesus in what ever way you feel comfortable and simply put all your effort into resisting, rebuking and rejecting this demon in the authority of Jesus.

Do not focus on the demon, focus on Jesus and all He now means to you.

He will not let you down.
          Comment>

Originally posted by ca1987 View Post
            I've never been into anything weird. It sort of came out of nowhere.

I've never come up with a way to fight it. It seems to stop or slow an attack when I say something but then it is right there with another attack. I've rarely been even sort of relieved of it, and having people pray started making those experiences happen (I call it waking up, like being a person again, aware of myself and life and all that.. and not feeling afraid of it). I fight 24/7. I've been at it for 6 months so I've tried everything. Asking god and jesus to save me has worked better than telling it to stop, but saying stop in jesus name works much better I think, too. I'm fighting for my life. It is tormenting me to death. I've tried to commit suicide twice, once a miracle happened and I couldn't suffocate and the other time the cops showed up so I couldn't hang myself and they forced me into a mental facility for weeks. So please pray.. I'm doing all I can. I swear it's helping asking others to ask God to make it stop, too. Thank you!

It it possible that someone you know is messing with you? Do you friends / family / associates who Are in to witchcraft. I asking because years ago , a friend of my daughter called us and was terrified. His mother and aunt Were into witch craft -- they'd wanted him to go to a party with them, but he refused and that evening - when he alone -- weird stuff started happening in his house. He called us to talk with.

I'd Really, Honestly get some professional Biblical- based counseling / help. And they can, in turn, refer you to whatever further help you need. And , maybe, you Do have a mental health issue that needs to be dealt with.
            Comment>

All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus."
              Only God and Jesus know what is your relationship to them. A person who receives Christ as his Lord and Savior has the Holy Spirit within, and the Holy Spirit is God. He is the one who can drive all evil spirits from you. So make sure you have a genuine relationship with Christ, and know that you have been born again. Following that obey the Lord Jesus Christ by being baptized as a believer, and make the Bible your constant companion and authority.
              Comment>

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                Only God and Jesus know what is your relationship to them. A person who receives Christ as his Lord and Savior has the Holy Spirit within, and the Holy Spirit is God. He is the one who can drive all evil spirits from you. So make sure you have a genuine relationship with Christ, and know that you have been born again. Following that obey the Lord Jesus Christ by being baptized as a believer, and make the Bible your constant companion and authority.

I'm concerned about your comment "All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." It sounds like you have a situation -- OCD -- obsessive / compulsive ?!

Have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. You know if you have or not. That is your most important thing to do. Talk to God about Everything in your heart.
                Comment>

Reading this post, I have no idea what "it" is.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                    Reading this post, I have no idea what "it" is.

God bless,
                    William
                    Some times you're a bit -- 'something'. Context.

I was referring to the fact that he was repeating / chanting that particular phrase over and over again. "That" is what I was referring to.
                    Comment>

I'm going to pray for you today, I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I too had a friend who was possessed back then, she told me that she literally felt like nothing happened and she just saw everyone else crying in front of her. Afterwards she would often experience sleep paralysis and would see a strange black figure standing right beside her. We took her to a prayer group to have her prayed over and after several sessions of trying, we finally succeeded. Stay strong there, God will keep you away from the devil.
                      Comment>

I keep asking people for prayer.. It is still happening to me, but some good things happen every time people pray. Please keep praying.. If you're reading this, please ask God to take it away/make it stop happening to me, and anything else that is on your heart. Thank you...
                        Comment>

I keep asking people for prayer.. It is still happening to me, but some good things happen every time people pray. Please keep praying.. If you're reading this, please ask God to take it away/make it stop happening to me, and anything else that is on your heart. Thank you...
                          Have you checked in with a counselor , yet? A Christian mental health person? That's what I'd do.
                          Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post

Have you checked in with a counselor , yet? A Christian mental health person? That's what I'd do.
                            No it's really nothing to do with needing counseling. I am actually just tormented/possessed by the devil or something. I guess that's hard to believe, not having it happen to you. I just need prayer. Every time people start to pray I start to wake up from the spell and feel like a person again. I'm fine psychologically other than what it's doing to me.
                            Comment>

No it's really nothing to do with needing counseling. I am actually just tormented/possessed by the devil or something. I guess that's hard to believe, not having it happen to you. I just need prayer. Every time people start to pray I start to wake up from the spell and feel like a person again. I'm fine psychologically other than what it's doing to me.
                              I recommend you go see a Dr. and stick with treatment. Even secular medicine identifies trance/possession disorder: Trance and Possession Disorder

God uses ordinary means like Drs. and medicine. Don't be discouraged by them. At one point in my life I suffered from visual and audible hallucinations. The voices spoke to me in my mind without a larynx or mouth, they were as real as any voice I ever heard by someone else, but they announced my every move, criticized me like no other, and were suggestive. After a year of treatment they went away and were subdued. It has now been seven years.

God bless,
                              William

Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap