Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for a friend who had a terrible accident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for a friend who had a terrible accident

My best friend was on his bike and hit by a truck. He got his 5 bones fractured and he is in a critical condition.He is in I.C.U and suffering from the coma. I want to request you all to pray for my friend that God bless him with good health and he gets up as soon as possible. He is the household in his home and everyone in his family is so worried about him.

Originally posted by jahanzeb ali qureshi
    My best friend was on his bike and hit by a truck. He got his 5 bones fractured and he is in a critical condition.He is in I.C.U and suffering from the coma. I want to request you all to pray for my friend that God bless him with good health and he gets up as soon as possible. He is the household in his home and everyone in his family is so worried about him.
    Praying for you and your friend, that he recover swiftly, and that his good health bring glory to God.
    Comment>

This is really sad news and I wish your friend a speedy recovery. This type of injury could have him laid up in the hospital probably for a number of months which could be a major disruption in his life. I will be praying that your friend will recover in a manner that he will be able to function in a manner that will render him to be very much productive one again.
      Comment>

Hi Ali, so sorry..and may You and his family and relatives find comfort which comes from above in this trying moment..
        It doesn't matter where he is/what state, God will surely meet him there (and at your point of need).. I'll keep him in prayers too, for his soon recovery to well-being!
        Comment>

If the breadwinner of the family becomes invalid, that is a great misfortune. I really hope that this friend of yours will be blessed a healthy long life by Grace of God.
          Comment>

I am glad he survived, and I will pray that his spirit and flesh be strengthened. An accident similar to this changed my life when I was 18, and I hope this can strengthen his spirit too.
            Comment>

I'm so sorry this happened to your friend. I know these situations can be frustrating, the waiting is eternal. We'll be praying for him to get up and recover soon. And for you and his family to be strong. Hopefully, you'll have him back with all of you soon.
              Comment>

I am really sorry to hear this jahanzeb ali qureshi It is really sad to know that he is the main income earner and his family depends on him solely. I pray to God that your friend recovers soon and he will be strong again and continue on his life. I pray to God that he will be given the strength of endurance and recover soon. Amen.
                Comment>

Wow i'm shocked by this terrible news, i'm pretty sure most of us have been met with such news once in their lifetime, i hope your friend recovers and stay healthy.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap