Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Asking for a prayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a prayer

In the last two days I am not feeling well. One of my eyes became sore and I also had a fever. When I checked my body temperature, it was 101 degree Fahrenheit. My body is not feeling well, my mind is also not in peace. There are things that are bothering me. I am keeping them to myself, I don't want to share with others. I am trying to channelize my thoughts and pent up emotions but inside me they are forming a hurricane. Please help me.

Pour out your heart like water unto the Lord (Lamentation 2:19) for He is able to bind your wounds (Psalm 147:3).
    Comment>

I will pray for you but I think you should see a doctor too if you haven't done so already.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Go see a doctor. If not improved after treatment, then ask for prayer. I prayed for you anyway, but really--see a doctor!
        Comment>

Originally posted by Faber View Post
          Pour out your heart like water unto the Lord (Lamentation 2:19) for He is able to bind your wounds (Psalm 147:3).
          Thanks for the great quote. I have an appointment with a doctor. Regards.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap