Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for my uncle battling with cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer for my uncle battling with cancer

I have an uncle who was diagnosed with lung cancer stage 3 about 5 years ago. He is under medication since then and now his cancer is on second stage. He is a strong willed man and looks healthy for his condition. However, in the last few months, he seems to be giving hope. "I spent my entire saving on cancer treatment, I sold most of my property for cancer treatment, and now I don't have money," he says. I feel very sorry for him. May God give him show a path.

Praying for your uncle. Cancer is rampant right now- wow.
    Comment>

I will pray that your uncle's cancer will be healed.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Thank you very much for your concern. Faith healing has a wonderful power. It gives positive thoughts to the individual. When you have positive thoughts, you will gain hope and courage. In the bad times hope and courage will help the individual.
        Comment>

I will pray as well and hope that God will heal him.
          Comment>

I will pray for him. Nothing is impossible if you pray. I believe that it was prayer that cured my mother of Cancer. It will definitely cure your Uncle also. God Bless him and may the healing power of our Lord heal him of all the infections and diseases. Amen.
            Comment>

God bless him. I will pray for his good health and long life. It is important to give him peroper medication with prayers. God help those who help themselves. So it is good to give him medical care with prayers. Prayer can chage the lives and the luck.
              Comment>

I will join in prayer to ask for God's intervention to facilitate you uncle to be healed from this chronic affliction.Please advise your uncle that she should not despair and give up hope as long as there is life then there is something worth fighting for many people have gone to the extreme and have miraculously survived so he should hang in there. Where there is life then there is always hope.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap