Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer request for dad and loved ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request for dad and loved ones

Hello,

As you may of remembered my dad was diagnosed with cancer several years ago in his eye. They had to remove his eye and thought they got all the cancer. I just received the bad news that he now has it in his liver, a cyst in his kidney and growing spots in his lungs. They said at this point he has stage 2 cancer, but are going to further test to determine the extent of the cancer at this time.

I ask for your prayers,

And I pray for the God of comfort to comfort my dad and loved ones at this time. I pray that in the face of what my dad may deem defeat that he may find strength in faith.

May God be glorified.

God bless,
    William

You got it William. Here's hoping for the best for your father, your family, and you.
    Comment>

I'm sorry to hear that it's become malignant. Praying for you and your family brother.
      Comment>

I have a relative who was diagnosed with Stage 2 Lung Cancer about five years ago. Courage and positive thoughts have kept him alive. You and your dad are in my prayers. May God give you courage.
        Comment>

Williams I am joining you in prayers to ask that God almighty intervene in your father's health struggle and let there be a touch from Him to heal your father. Let the cancer melt away in Jesus Name and let your dad receive his good health again.
          In Jesus Name, Amen!
          Comment>

I will pray that your father will be healed it that is God's will and that if healing isn't God's will he will accept God's will without fear.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Hope all is well with you and your family. I've been lifting you guys up in prayer at the two churches I'm going to. God bless.
              Comment>

Just a status update. My dad's doctor will be informing him of the test results come Wednesday. The surgeon that performed the biopsy came out of the surgical room and said it doesn't look good as my dad's liver is pure black. I may be flying back up to Washington as soon as wed. depending on the time my dad has left.

I ask for your prayers at this time. Of course I hope my dad's days are extended, but I thank God that He has given us the opportunity to say our goodbyes. There are so many things I want to express to my dad and I know my dad to me. So in this way it has been a blessing!

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Originally posted by William
                  Just a status update. My dad's doctor will be informing him of the test results come Wednesday. The surgeon that performed the biopsy came out of the surgical room and said it doesn't look good as my dad's liver is pure black. I may be flying back up to Washington as soon as wed. depending on the time my dad has left.

I ask for your prayers at this time. Of course I hope my dad's days are extended, but I thank God that He has given us the opportunity to say our goodbyes. There are so many things I want to express to my dad and I know my dad to me. So in this way it has been a blessing!

God bless,
                  William
                  Alright, We'll keep praying. Appreciate the update.
                  Comment>

Status update: The biopsy came back and the Dr. has informed my dad that he has stage 4 cancer. They give him 6 months to a year, unless the medicine shrinks the cancer.

Your prayers are appreciated.

God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

Father Lord what is impossible before man is so small before you. We bring this case to you Lord knowing fully well that you are more than able to restore the health of William's father. Lord have mercy on him and let whatever the health problem is disappear in Jesus name. We speak life into every cell, tissue, organ and system of his body. Many more years he will live in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                        They give him 6 months to a year, unless the medicine shrinks the cancer.
                        Or unless God chooses to answer the prayers that are being made. I will continue praying for his recovery.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                          Or unless God chooses to answer the prayers that are being made. I will continue praying for his recovery.
                          Exactly regardless of how advanced medicine and technology have become, it's essential to always have faith.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap