Help with husband's care.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with husband's care.

Last edited by birdfriend; 04-28-2017, 08:01 AM. Reason: removing posts because site is closing and don't want to leave anything. Sad. :(

I will pray that God will help you find the right caregivers. Have you checked into the possibility of getting Medicare to help you pay for his care?
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I will pray that God will help you find the right caregivers. Have you checked into the possibility of getting Medicare to help you pay for his care?
      We have both been on Medicare for years. It does not cover this. Tried Medicaid but didn't qualify due to assets. Now trying VA. assistance but many delays, lots of paper work, waiting lists, etc. Appreciate prayers..thanks.

Comment

That's becoming a big problem getting a reliable caregiver. You will see some women out there looking to be employed as caregivers only to mess up the work when they finally get hired by being unnecessarily cruel to their employer. I have seen videos where caregivers where caught on camera maltreating children and the elderly. I pray God help you to get a reliable good person as a caregiver for your husband

Comment

Sponsors

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap