Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for promotion

I have been struggling for a long time now to get promotion in my job. Now an opportunity has come for me to get that. Please pray that I get promoted and all my financial worries are eased.

Praying!
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Sure thing anupamas
      Comment>

Hello all, Just to update you all. I got the promotion. I have not yet received the official confirmation, but I got the news. Thank you all for praying for me. I know that it was because of all the prayers that was offered for me, that I got this job. Otherwise, it was just not possible. Thank you all once again.
        Comment>

Great news! God has been answering so many prayers lately. Hallelu!
          Comment>

Originally posted by anupamas2 View Post
            Hello all, Just to update you all. I got the promotion. I have not yet received the official confirmation, but I got the news. Thank you all for praying for me. I know that it was because of all the prayers that was offered for me, that I got this job. Otherwise, it was just not possible. Thank you all once again.
            Wonderful, and thanks for letting us know :)
            Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap