Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

What is the significance of prayer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the significance of prayer?

:)Prayer is one of the ways in which man cooperates with God, it is a means by which man calls upon God, and it is the process by which man is touched by God’s Spirit. It can be said that those who are without prayer are dead ones without spirit, proof that they lack the faculties to be touched by God. Without prayer, they are unable to attain a normal spiritual life, much less are they able to follow the work of the Holy Spirit; without prayer, they sever their relationship with God, and are incapable of receiving God’s approval. Being someone who believes in God, the more you pray, the more you are touched by God. Such people have greater resolution and are more able to receive the latest enlightenment from God; as a result, only people like this can be made perfect as soon as possible by the Holy Spirit.

Prayer is communicating with God. It is the only way through which we can reach God and talk to him. Prayer brings us closer to Him. It is the human spirit contacting the Spirit of God. We should all pray because God commanded us to pray and praying is being obedient to Him.
    Comment>

I agree with anupamas2. I use prayer as a way to have my private moment with God to figure out what he wants me to do with my future and my time here on Earth. I use it to seek clarity, ask for forgiveness for the things I should not have done, and to ask for the strength to forgive those who have wronged me. Prayer makes me feel like I have a personal connection with God and it is my time to thank him for the blessings he has brought to my life. I try to pray at least once a night.
      Comment>

Prayer is one of the most important things we should do as it helps us get closer to God and know him on a different level. There will be times and situations in life where you will feel weak and desperate and the only way to overcome these feelings is by prayer.
        Comment>

I believe that the significance of prayer is to help us grow spiritually and also draw us closer to God.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap