Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Praying for peace in the hearts of human beings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praying for peace in the hearts of human beings.

Everyone is seeing how the world that God created is modified from what He left us when He was gone. Surely He isn't happy to see in what His great creation has become.

It's very sad to see how human beings are motivated with hatred within their hearts, and this reflects in their lousy actions.

But I'm sure that in the end, God's will prevails. But let us do our part, let us pray, and let us try to be better human beings every day.

God bless you all.

World is facing threat of terrorism. Terrorism can also be renamed as destruction. Daily we hear news about refugee crisis in Syria and World. Refugees are ill treated to deaths.

Human beings being the most advanced species on the Earth should engage to promote peace. I pray to GOD to give peace to whole human kind so that these inhuman activities can be shopped.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Geeta06 View Post
      World is facing threat of terrorism. Terrorism can also be renamed as destruction. Daily we hear news about refugee crisis in Syria and World. Refugees are ill treated to deaths.

Human beings being the most advanced species on the Earth should engage to promote peace. I pray to GOD to give peace to whole human kind so that these inhuman activities can be shopped.
      You're so right about it. We definitely have to pray for better days.

The world is unrecognizable and seems to be getting worse day after day.

However, I still believe God will assert His will and fix it all and He will do it on time.

The world is a creation of Him, the greatest, and He won't abandon us.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Shine_Spirit View Post
        I still believe God will assert His will and fix it all and He will do it on time.

The world is a creation of Him, the greatest, and He won't abandon us.
        Agreed :)

Isaiah 9
        6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given:
        And the government shall be upon His shoulder:
        And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God,
        The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
        7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,
        Upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom,
        To order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice
        From henceforth even for ever.
        The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Praying!
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Amen to all. Let there be peace in the world. And let us all find peace within ourselves.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap