Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayers being answered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers being answered.

I finally got my Pain Doctor at the VA to give me a referral to a Spinal Doctor! That is truly amazing as I had asked 4 doctors and the last one said he would. Thank you Lord!!! a

I now have a cold with a temp. The VA PC doctor agreed to send prescriptions to my Walley World 25 miles away, which they seldom do, Thank you Lord again!

I was able to sleep 8 hours with only three wake ups on Sat. night, and 9 hours Sunday night with three wake ups. My sleep breathing machine runs out of water and needs refilled after 6 hours. Wish they made one with a bigger water tank.

Inspite of everything I remain positive in the Lords ability to resolve me of these inconveniences, I do believe.

Thank you for continuing to pray for me.

justme

PTL, that is great news!! Thanks for letting us know :)

Praying that the Lord will see you by all the rest of it, the pain and the other remaining "inconveniences", in short order. Having just been through a bout with long-term pain myself, I'm also happy to hear that you have reached the point that you are able to refer to it as an "inconvenience" ;)

The Lord is good :)
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

This is great news. Thanks for sharing it.

Having chronic pain myself, I can relate to the "inconvenience" of it all. I'm glad to hear that you have been shown favor and things have been a bit more smooth for you.

I hope and pray that you continue to be healed and see progress. It is a joyful thing to see others being blessed.

I can totally relate to being excited over a good night's sleep as well. I've been doing better in that department too.

"God is so good. He's so good to me."
      Comment>

tHANK YOU ALL FOR REMEMBERING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.

JUSTME
        Comment>

When our prayers are heard and answered the feeling is incredible, isn't it?

The Lord is always with us, and He always listens to us and answers us. All we have to do is have faith and always look for Him.

God will always be there for us all.

God bless you, folks. Have a nice day.
          Comment>

Oh justme, you got me doing the Happy Dance!!! Thank You Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers for our brother!!! Will continue to pray for you with great encouragement. I hope you continue to get better.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap