Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Steps to improve your prayer life.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Steps to improve your prayer life.

    I was just browsing and I came across some tips that can help us improve our prayer life
    1. Remember the Gospel. Jesus Christ died for us and he gave us the Holy spirit as our helper.
    2. Meditate on the scripture. This will help you think of things that will move you to pray.
    3. Use a prayer book.
    4. Walk around praying for your neighbours.
    5. Know who you are in Christ and what you have in him and confess it every day.

    #2
    Thank you for those tips. I really needed to read this and I'm much better now. The power of the word is really sensational. There's no denial about it.

    They are precious tips to improve my prayer routine. In fact, to improve the routine of any person.

    Being close to God will always be the best solution to our problems.

    God always has the answers to our questions.

    I'll talk about your tips with my friends who also need. Thanks again.
    Comment>

      #3
      Originally posted by ptahm22 View Post
      I was just browsing and I came across some tips that can help us improve our prayer life
      1. Remember the Gospel. Jesus Christ died for us and he gave us the Holy spirit as our helper.
      2. Meditate on the scripture. This will help you think of things that will move you to pray.
      3. Use a prayer book.
      4. Walk around praying for your neighbours.
      5. Know who you are in Christ and what you have in him and confess it every day.
      I agree, those are great tips, thanks for sharing them with us :)
      Matthew 5
      16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

      Matthew 7
      12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

      1 Corinthians 13
      1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

      1 Peter 3
      15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
      Comment>

        #4
        Originally posted by Shine_Spirit View Post
        Thank you for those tips. I really needed to read this and I'm much better now. The power of the word is really sensational. There's no denial about it.

        They are precious tips to improve my prayer routine. In fact, to improve the routine of any person.

        Being close to God will always be the best solution to our problems.

        God always has the answers to our questions.

        I'll talk about your tips with my friends who also need. Thanks again.
        Hi Shine_Spirit, thank you for your comments and excellent reminders, and since I see that you are new around here, WELCOME TO CF :)

        I'm glad you found us!

        God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

        --David
        Matthew 5
        16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

        Matthew 7
        12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

        1 Corinthians 13
        1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

        1 Peter 3
        15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
        Comment>

          #5
          Originally posted by David Lee View Post

          Hi Shine_Spirit, thank you for your comments and excellent reminders, and since I see that you are new around here, WELCOME TO CF :)

          I'm glad you found us!

          God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

          --David
          Thank you very much for the welcome message. I'm very happy to be here.

          Sincerely, for everything I've read so far, I already feel at home.

          The content is excellent and people seem to be very nice and friendly.

          I'll certainly come back here whenever possible. God bless you.
          Comment>

            #6
            Thanks for sharing this. They are really useful and will definitely try to practice this. I usually prayer when I am on my way to my office. I pray as I walk.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap