Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Pray for my country.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for my country.

Hi guys, I come from Kenya and in this year we have our elections. We've had some really messy situations after elections in the past but this year we believe God has answered our prayers. Remember us when you pray.

Praying now!

If you don't mind me asking, what prayers do you believe the Lord has answered for you and the people of Kenya this year concerning your elections? Also, when are your elections?

God bless you!

--David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

We've been praying for peaceful elections this year. The elections are due on August.
      Comment>

I will continue to pray. Do the backers of a certain party pose more of a problem to peace following your elections, or have both/all sides had a hand in it in the past?

As an aside, this has been one of the high points of being an American, at least in the past, as our transitions of power are always peaceful. Unfortunately, that may change this year on Jan 20th, so please pray for us as well Brother!

Yours and His,
        David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap