Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Pray for my country.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for my country.

Hi guys, I come from Kenya and in this year we have our elections. We've had some really messy situations after elections in the past but this year we believe God has answered our prayers. Remember us when you pray.

Praying now!

If you don't mind me asking, what prayers do you believe the Lord has answered for you and the people of Kenya this year concerning your elections? Also, when are your elections?

God bless you!

--David
    Matthew 5
    16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
    12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
    15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
    Comment>

We've been praying for peaceful elections this year. The elections are due on August.
      Comment>

I will continue to pray. Do the backers of a certain party pose more of a problem to peace following your elections, or have both/all sides had a hand in it in the past?

As an aside, this has been one of the high points of being an American, at least in the past, as our transitions of power are always peaceful. Unfortunately, that may change this year on Jan 20th, so please pray for us as well Brother!

Yours and His,
        David
        Matthew 5
        16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
        12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
        1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
        15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap