Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Grieving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grieving

I know some might think this is odd. Our small dog of 4 pounds,11 years old, died today while we were driving to the vet, on my wife's lap. Her name was Be be. This really hurts. One of our guests fed her something at thanks giving and she got very sick, she seemed to pull out of it, but last night she started bleeding a lot. We are sort of elderly and the older we get its hard to see friends, loved ones pass and pets we have had so many years.
    for us and our grieving. Thank you.

Justme

I'm sorry to hear about Be be. I will be praying for you in your grief.
    Comment>

I'm so sorry. What an awful way for her to go. I had to put my dog to sleep last year and I'm still grieving. Will be praying for u.
      Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
        I know some might think this is odd. Our small dog of 4 pounds,11 years old, died today while we were driving to the vet, on my wife's lap. Her name was Be be. This really hurts. One of our guests fed her something at thanks giving and she got very sick, she seemed to pull out of it, but last night she started bleeding a lot. We are sort of elderly and the older we get its hard to see friends, loved ones pass and pets we have had so many years.
        for us and our grieving. Thank you.

Justme
        My condolences Justme,

I know how much love we have for our pets and how difficult it is to say goodbye to our friend and companion that loved us oh so much.

I do however offer you something to look forward to. I believe all our earthly relationships here upon the earth are only to prepare us for a relationship with God. A relationship that will surpass any relationship we have had the privilege of. And we will never have to say goodbye again.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( Praying for you and your family.
          Comment>

Thanks for all your posts. My wife and I have pretty much now settled in after burring her. Our other dog that is almost blind who depended on Be Be to lead her about is struggling to find her way about. Our youngest daughter who is 29 and unsaved is really having difficulty accepting her death. We have said if this is hard for you, how are you going to deal with our going home to the Father?

So please pray for "Jennifer" as she is not a follower of Christ Jesus.

Thanks again,

justme
            Comment>

Although I don't have any children, I have many I love who have not decided to accept Jesus and the hope he brings; it has certainly brought me a tear or two (haven't always been the best witness myself though). Praying for Jennifer justme.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap