Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for atheists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for atheists

Lord, I pray for the atheists that I am debating. I pray that I would not be hurt when they call me intellectually dishonest or insist that they can prove God doesn't exist and I should just admit that I'm wrong. I pray that they would come to know you, for you alone can save them. I pray for their joy and happiness, their health and safety, and that my words may somehow not offend them so their minds can be opened to the possibility of God. Give me words to say, oh Lord. Amen.

May God be with you and may you succeed in what you are doing. God Bless!
    Comment>

The atheists need so much that we pray for them, that I don't think they even realize it.

Particularly, I find something very challenging... Because I know that many of them really aren't willing to change their mind. However, I know that my efforts are not in vain.

I know God looks and cares for all of us, including those who don't believe in Him.

God bless you all, folks.
      Comment>

I was previously an atheist. However, I recently soaked in the Good News, and now my life has changed significantly. I believe I've even become a better person than I was before.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap