Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for grace and blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for grace and blessings

Brethren I humbly request you to pray for me and my family that the Hand of God be mighty in our lives. We need more of God's blessings and goodness in our family. And grace to overcome trials and temptations.

Lord, please bless tony and tony's family. Please give them grace, and "lead them not into temptation, but deliver them from evil."
    Comment>

Originally posted by almostgreta View Post
      Lord, please bless tony and tony's family. Please give them grace, and "lead them not into temptation, but deliver them from evil."
      Thank you for your kind prayer. I am grateful. May we continue to be under the mercies and grace of God.
      Comment>

I will keep you in my prayer. May the Lord be always with you and your family.
        Comment>

Hi, Tony. I will certainly be praying for your family, asking the Lord to draw each of you closer to Himself and surround you with His perfect love. Blessings!
          Comment>

Praying for you and your family!
            Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>

I pray to God that He help you find true peace which will then help you conquer temptations and counter fears. May He also provide you and your family the blessings you deserve. God have mercy for your children. Thank you as always and I love you! :)
              Comment>

Praying for you Tony! May God's mighty hand cover your family sustaining (ps 55:22) and blessing you every day.
                Comment>

Lord take me and my family out of poverty level.
                  Comment>

Praying that if it be your will, you create a way top bring Josea out of poverty-I know you love him dearly.
                    Comment>

Amen in Jesus name.
                      Comment>

May the Lord help you know what he has for you and your family if you hold fast your faith and confession. May he bless for he is capable of doing even more than we ask.
                        Comment>

The most common is to pray when we want to ask for something, but... I don't think it's right.

We must pray not only to ask something for God, but also to thank for everything we have so far.

If we pray just to ask God to intercede to solve our problems, I don't think we'll be fair to Him.

God bless you all, folks.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap