Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Family

Without going into detail, I need to ask for prayers for my Son and family. Satan is attacking in earnest and trying to seperate everyone. Especially me, he knows my faith in our Lord. If not stopped he will succeed in destroying us all.
    Please lift us up.

Very sorry to hear this Sister. Praying for you all.

In Christ,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

I will be praying that you and your family will be able to stand against Satan's attacks.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

God bless u all, I prayed to our Lord that my life is his, take me and stop Statan.
        Comment>

I pray that every plan of the enemy against your family be aborted in Jesus name. Let their evil plans return back to them in double.

I will advice you to always pray and cover your family with the blood of Jesus. And have Faith in God.
          Comment>

Lord, please bless Believer and her family.
            Comment>

Thank you prayers are so needed especially for my son and his family, he is so negative after dealing with a major engagement with our corrupt political systems where we live. I so want them to come back to God.
              Comment>

Satan will never win just trust in him and I'm pretty sure God will make his presence in a manner you cannot imagine. I've been there before but talking to him always relieved me of some pain. Always believe in God and trust no one but him and yourself and everything follows. God bless you and your family, Sister!
                Comment>

Lord, please help this family against the evil plans of Satan. Keep them always together in you and with you. In the name of Your Son, Lord Jesus, I pray. Amen
                  Comment>

Hi, there. Your love and concern for your family is evident in what you wrote, especially for your son. I just said a prayer for your family. May the Lord comfort, protect, and guide each of you in the days ahead. Be strong, okay?
                    Comment>

God Bless you all your thoughts prayets, and support have brought me back.
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap