Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Needing prayer for guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing prayer for guidance

I come asking for prayer to help me find a way back to feeling life is worth living. As a Christian I don't believe in suicide but have been thinking about it every day as my only way out. My situation has to change I don't know how to do that, don't know if I am just in a pity party for me, but have no one to talk to. Son and family live here that is large part of problem. Want my life back, but am I just being selfish. I fought to make it through a diagnosis of throat cancer giving me two months to live, God granted me a miracle. I owe the Lord, but I just cannot keep on taking care of everybody. Bottom line i need prayer to stop the demons. Please pray for me.

I will pray for you.

You said you have no one to talk to. Are you involved in a church? If so is there anyone in your church to whom you can tale? You can certainly talk about anything you like on this forum but that is not really a substitute for talking with someone in person.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Thank you. I have been trying to find a church, thought I had but they ate focused on Financials and getting owners. I tried but the Pastor was not very interested.
      Its a non traditional church, come as you are, Rick music, not what I am used to.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Believer View Post
        I come asking for prayer to help me find a way back to feeling life is worth living. As a Christian I don't believe in suicide but have been thinking about it every day as my only way out. My situation has to change I don't know how to do that, don't know if I am just in a pity party for me, but have no one to talk to. Son and family live here that is large part of problem. Want my life back, but am I just being selfish. I fought to make it through a diagnosis of throat cancer giving me two months to live, God granted me a miracle. I owe the Lord, but I just cannot keep on taking care of everybody. Bottom line i need prayer to stop the demons. Please pray for me.
        God bless you Believer. God gave you a second chance after your throat cancer scare. You can start to change your situation for yourself by the grace of God. Think of your situation in a different perspective. Be very grateful that you have your family around you, even if it feels like they are in the way. You are not being selfish, as you are recovering from a major health issue. However, have you thought that maybe God has kept your family around you to give you moral support as well? I will most certainly pray for God to give you strength to carry on and to overcome your troubles. Perhaps you can speak with your family about giving you a little more support. Prayer is a good way forward, Jesus loves you and will give you strength to carry your burdens. Lay it all on him, pray in the mornings and ask him for the strength you need throughout the day.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap