Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Missionary Prayer - World Evangelism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missionary Prayer - World Evangelism

watch the video: Prayer request to be a missionary prayer I asked God to pour out the anointing of faith and repentance throughout the world, and take in all the world, dreams or visions of Jesus Christ to all peoples and nations. (Asia, Europe, Africa, America, Oceania) 1 - For the unbelievers, so that they become - convert 2 - For those who are close to death, so that they have one last chance of salvation 3 - For Christians and Christian leaders, in order to correct and fix the church for the revival of the church. Making these requests once a day, every day. if you decide to be part of this prayer chain, type AMEN

Well this is certainly a prayer that I can get behind. My church is particularly active in matters like this so I am always interested to hear about the others that are out there. It is a great cause, and there are a lot of things that these missions accomplish in terms of spreading faith and just doing good work around the world, that I think it is safe to say that we could use a little more of this. I pray for all people of the world, and I will make it point to include this particular missionary prayer. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap