Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer for Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Healing

In Jesus Sweet Name. You My Heavenly Father said, anything I ask for In Jesus Name Shall be given. Father I ask you today for a healing miracle for anybody who needs it in Jesus Sweet, Precious, Holy Name.
    Amen, Amen, Amen
    Thank You, Thank You, Sweet Jesus for your Precious Healing in Advance!!
    Last edited by Godschild; 08-22-2016, 07:09 PM. Reason: The Sick Need Prayer!

Originally posted by Godschild View Post
    In Jesus Sweet Name. You My Heavenly Father said, anything I ask for In Jesus Name Shall be given. Father I ask you today for a healing miracle for anybody who needs it in Jesus Sweet, Precious, Holy Name.
    Amen, Amen, Amen
    Thank You, Thank You, Sweet Jesus for your Precious Healing in Advance!!
    Lord willing,
    Amen!
    Comment>

Amen
      Comment>

Well it is a bit general, but what better way to spread it out and encompass the most people. There are certainly always people out there who need aid in their healing, and the comfort that comes with prayer, and so I am sure that they would appreciate this gesture. I know I have been there before, as I am sure we all have. It is one of the areas the I would like to think our Lord specializes in to, when it comes to helping us, so it is always nice to recognize and celebrate and pray for that. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.
        Comment>

Thank you Lord for your healing touch in our lives. Thank you for healing my mother of cancer. Thank you Lord, Thank you so much. Amen.
          Comment>

Amen. To all who are in need
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap