Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

I need some prayer help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some prayer help!

First of all I need you to ask something by speaking in tongues to God. And ask for an answer to these questions please. (try not to think of anything at all when trying to get a response).

Ask God what is the real way to get rid of a demon? What is the rule in the bible on how to get rid of one? (ask the question while speaking in tongues to God)

Ask God will he please get some anonymous help to cast out my wicked demon even if he has to guide them a bit to help save me?

Ask God when this demon was pointing out I am in revelation of the bible is it really lies? (I did do special things)

And ask God why he hasn't helped me by casting out this demon when I tried much fasting and prayer? I am sick of him torturing me.

Hi ChRiS, first off, I see you're brand new here, so WELCOME TO CF :D

I sorry to hear that you're struggling, but fortunately, I don't believe you could be possessed by a demon if you are a Christian (are you a Christian?). Also, I don't speak in tongues, but I'd be happy to pray for you in English if that will do. Just let me know :)

Finally, I'm a little concerned about your suggestion to "not think/empty your mind" to hear God. That's an Eastern Transcendental practice, Christians don't do that (not even my Pentecostal friends that I'm aware of).

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
      Hi ChRiS, first off, I see you're brand new here, so WELCOME TO CF :D

I sorry to hear that you're struggling, but fortunately, I don't believe you could be possessed by a demon if you are a Christian (are you a Christian?). Also, I don't speak in tongues, but I'd be happy to pray for you in English if that will do. Just let me know :)

Finally, I'm a little concerned about your suggestion to "not think/empty your mind" to hear God. That's an Eastern Transcendental practice, Christians don't do that (not even my Pentecostal friends that I'm aware of).

Yours and His,
      David
      Very well said, David!

Welcome to CF Chris!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Hi Chris. I agree with David. Some people have gift of tongues, some of prophecy or some have other. All matters is that all you've got is of Christ and will be used for his glory. Chris, if you feel like a demonic presence, remember the light and darkness can't be at the same place. You have the power to command the demon in the name of Jesus to get out of your presence. Satan will try to tempt you but remember, you are a child of light and Satan can't be a member of light. Holy Spirit has thepower. Let your light shines and the darkness flee from you, In Jesus name' I pray, Amen.
        Comment>

Wrong lets just say that I have been incapable of sleeping since 2011, that is years of day night day night without ever a wink of sleep (even sleeping pills won't work). He also started talking out of my mouth to me, always mocking and taunting me over my suffering. He makes me puke all of a sudden or suddenly nauseous taunts me over it, while I start begging him to please stop. He also forcefully walked me into a field, threw me in a ditch, and made it rain (on a clear day) on me for hours while I begged him to let me go home cuz it's cold he held me forcefully there for hours and gave me hypothermia only to finally release me and let me go to a hospital to be warmed up. Years later he told me the reason for letting me go is he goes to hell immediately if any human dies because of him.

I don't have the holy spirit I can't speak in tongues. The conditions to speak in tongues is you must be saved and you must ask God for it and then get baptised, but you must be really devoted to God as well.

Also in Jesus name demon I cast you out doesn't really work to get rid of them. I found out the reason why is because Jesus gave healing abilities and the authority to cast out demons (together at the same time after the cross) really to the disciples, so they were the only ones who could cast out demons just like they are the ones who have real healing powers while all other christians don't. It was really them. And the demon just taunted me that I have to find out the true rule to cast out a demon in the bible (that I don't really know well) it has to be something that looks like a rule in the bible that says something like "this is how to get rid of a demon like this".

Please you people need to save me from him.
          Comment>

Chris, first you need to understand the meaning of name Christian, it means a disciple of Jesus Christ. Devil gonna tempt you. Read the word of God and use it. Jesus has given that ability to all Christians. Please read my second last and third last post of my blog: 404 - Page Not Found . I'll pray. You need faith. I'll help you. You need to understand love. What do you believe? Do you believe in Jesus? What he is for you?
            Comment>

Chris, Jesus is weeping for you. Don't rely on yourself in this situation. Cry out to Lord for he will never leave you nor forsake. He is loving. He need you to be with him. Call out to him right now.
              Comment>

It HAS to be written in the bible to actually work. It has to look like a rule on how to cast out a demon. I managed to pick out one that looks this way, "Jesus said something about you can only cast out a demon like this with much fasting and prayer". But I do not know the bible well at all and I have not seen all the passages about demons so I don't know if there is something else. You can try fasting and praying for me though (while you search for other devil/demon passages) though you should probably go a nonstop fast for 1 month (i'm sorry).

And about what to pray while you fast Say This Then Pray The Lord's Prayer God please cast out the Devil & ALL Demon's from everyone worldwide (say it every few minutes every day for a month while fasting). Doing that should save everyone on earth being tortured right now by a demon.

And in the mean time look up on google "all demon passages in the bible" (look at several google pages) to see if there is anything else. I need someone else to help me with it while I try myself because the demon was stopping me and mocking me when he would stop me from fasting and praying. With him controlling me I have a harder time. But he let me do this since he has kinda had his fun though. Also whenever they are cast out they are permanently cast out and can never mind control that person again.
                Comment>

You have to know that God is someone who LIVES by the word and all the rules he (or Jesus) puts in the bible. So that means when there is a rule in the bible on how to get rid of a demon he adheres to that rule and you have to figure it out yourself and do it to get his help.

Also there was only 12 disciples of Jesus and that is why they were called the disciples not everyone else. 11 of the disciples are the ones who were granted those healing powers and the authority to cast out demons.
                  Comment>

Hi Chris,

I'm new here too, what is it that you want to rid yourself of? I'm talking about the part of you you don't like, not the physical demon. With a little background I might be able to give you some pointers.

I recently overcame a longstanding addiction that can only be credited to God's grace. It took me to get the ball rolling, but it is true that 'Seek me with ALL your heart, and you will find.' Once ALL of my heart was in it, temptation was taken away from me and I found that walking with Jesus was as simple as breathing itself. I still have a way to go in terms of patience, but it is truly amazing how much He can change you in such a short space of time.

Praise be to our Father!
                    Endless love,
                    Greg
                    Comment>

Chris, God is not limited to rules. He'd created. The rules were created by God not the God was created for rules. You'll find no passage in New Testament which says that you have to drive demon by his name. Jesus said demon begone and it begone. It seems you are a Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God( Ephesians 2:8) . It is through faith you are saved not by your any work. Do you think if a person who is paralysed can't make sign of cross or can't speak, then Lord will not listen to him? God is God of Love. Chris, you have a deep influence of paranormal stuff which had on me 6 months ago before I became Christian. You should know that gospel is gospel of grace not works of law. Gospel leads us to fulfillment of law. The Law lacks love but gospel completed it with grace. Chris, The Bible says some have gift of prophecy, some have gift of tongues and some have other gifts( Romans 12:6) . The moment you believed that Jesus is the Christ, Son of Living God, his Holy Spirit came on you. But you need to allow him to do his work. The Devil will use many measures to tempt you but you have to make unity with your spirit and soul. If your soul says Jesus can't do that. Say to your soul, Thou shall not lie. God is not limited to anything. I think no one would have wonder about how God's gonna deliver us in Jesus like he did in the old times, before Jesus. But he did. Trust me brother, you won't be forsaken.
                      Comment>

My prayers are always with you with you need to allow him. I can't ,you can't but he can. He's knocking at door, you have to open it.
                        Comment>

Chris, the best way to free yourself from the evil spirit that is ruining your life is to let a good spirit, the Holy Spirit, come into your life. You do this by acknowledging that you have sinned and believing that Jesus died for your sins and rose again from the dead. When you do this the Holy Spirit will come into your life and give you victory over demons. Here is a site that can help you understand how to do this. Answers for Seekers | carm

You need to focus your attention on God, not on the demon. I will pray that God will open your mind so that you can understand the truth.
                          Clyde Herrin's Blog
                          Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                            Chris, the best way to free yourself from the evil spirit that is ruining your life is to let a good spirit, the Holy Spirit, come into your life. You do this by acknowledging that you have sinned and believing that Jesus died for your sins and rose again from the dead. When you do this the Holy Spirit will come into your life and give you victory over demons. Here is a site that can help you understand how to do this. Answers for Seekers | carm

You need to focus your attention on God, not on the demon. I will pray that God will open your mind so that you can understand the truth.
                            I agree. If you're being convicted in your conscience over incidents committed from the past then don't ignore them. Don't try to "quite" your mind. Instead, examine the incident, find your faults (by meditating on the word of God 'introspection'), confess them and repent from them to God. If they are reoccurring, remind yourself that you're forgiven, but from time to time it may not be a bad thing to go back and reexamine the incident, perhaps the Holy Spirit is prompting something more?

God bless,
                            William
                            Comment>

I'd just like to give an example of this. In the past I stole something big. I justified what I had done for years, telling myself my narration in order to believe my own lie, after time without thought I would boast about the incident. My self deception was overwhelming, I became just in my own eyes. Until I became a Christian. My conscience weighed heavily, it was like a demon was convicting me of wrong doing to the point of suicide. It wasn't a demon, it was the Holy Spirit. I faced the Holy Spirit by rejecting and denying my wrong doing, but the convictions worsened. Instead of telling myself that there wasn't a pink elephant in the room through attempts of quieting my mind by eastern meditation, I began to judge myself through self examination. I began to judge myself as if I was a witness observing not only the incident that occurred in the past, but also by judging my motivations, intentions, and actions. The only way to judge rightly is by knowing the bible, holding yourself up to the law to be measured. Confess, and repent of your sins, believing that Christ Jesus had not lost one drop of blood in vain! There is a great freedom from being liberated from past sins. Merely saying I am forgiven did not work for me. In some cases I suffered from PTSD, I had to face my fears and examine the incidents judging rightly my wrong doing. If we can't even judge ourselves through self examination, how are we going to judge the angels if we keep running away from right judgment?

I'm sorry that this may be misconstrued, but instead of praying that the Holy Spirit goes easy on most people, I pray that He takes off the kid gloves and begins working them overtime. Don't resist the Holy Spirit, submit, confess, and repent. Do not ignore what He is prompting you to.

Just some personal experience.

God bless,
                              William
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap