Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

Prayer request for our friend, Ina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request for our friend, Ina

My friend , Ina, has been having bad dizzy spells, and very low blood pressure. Her regular doctor sent her to the cardiologist, and today they did tests on her heart. They think that it is not pumping blood well enough, and they will be doing a barrage of other tests next week to try and determine what is wrong.
    She is only 61; but has been having trouble with both her health, and with depression since a year ago when her husband passed away suddenly at Christmas time.

She is a believer in God; but due to a terrible experience with radical (snake-handler) Christians as a young child; she is fearful of going to any church at this time.
    Ina needs prayer for all of this, and more that I can not say here.
    Please add her to your prayers.
    Happyflowerlady

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
    My friend , Ina, has been having bad dizzy spells, and very low blood pressure. Her regular doctor sent her to the cardiologist, and today they did tests on her heart. They think that it is not pumping blood well enough, and they will be doing a barrage of other tests next week to try and determine what is wrong. Please add her to your prayers.
    Sorry to hear that. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Comment>

She'll be fine. God is gracious. Just read the Bible to her so that she'll listen to it and have her strengthened. Healing comes by hearing the word of God but not going to Church. Ask her to find in her innermost heart why she is not trusting Church? Just calm down. Jesus has paid the penalty of her, mine, your's and all other's sins already. Just help her to strengthen her faith and faith comes be hearing and proclaiming the word of God. After she strengthen her faith, just gather 2 or more Christians and have a group prayer for her in which she will be to praying. Just have faith in Jesus and she is healed.
      I'll pray for her too. By the grace of God, she is healed. In Jesus name. Amen.
      Comment>

I would be including Ina in my prayers as well. I am praying for her recovery both physically and mentally. It can be tough especially since her husband just died and now, she's in this situation. Just remember that these are all just trials and she will get through this. With the help of God, she would be able to be fit again and healthy too. She would be able to enjoy her life and be a child of God once again. And though she isn't able to go to church, she can still read the bible and be close to God. There are also television channels that show masses as well. She could try listening to those masses instead.

Dear God,

Please help Ina recover and get through this difficult time. Now, more than ever she needs Your healing and guidance. We trust in You and know that this is just a test that she will be able to pass. We're praying so that she can have enough courage to face her fears and her condition. You are the only healer we need right now. Thank you.

Amen.
        Comment>

Lord, please watch over Ina, who's going through something incredibly painful. She just recently went through a painful loss, and now she's fighting for her life as well. Please give her strength, patience and will. Please help her always remember that she is not alone in her journey. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
          Comment>

Praying that God heals this friend.And she finds a place of worship that gives her peace.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap