Use this prayer board to post your prayer requests and praises, or respond in prayer to other's requests.

big challenge .. join us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big challenge .. join us

Dear brethren
    i need your prayer
    I welcome advises and partners to join with us
    i am praying to have an some big conference to awake mission workers and leaders
    ''Mission challenging conference''
    for elders, deacons, evangelists,. pastors and leaders
    Two days conference... for minimum 250 members
    Need to provide hospitality, travel fares, food arrangements, a indoor stadium.. for rest..
    Theme is..... '' what is our present true challenge?
    I request your suggestions...
    pl pray and advise me..
    also please pray for me to raise all needed funds for this,.,.
    thank you all. Blessings

I will be praying for the success of your conference. I hope you will keep us informed of the progress you are making and of the results of the conference.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      I will be praying for the success of your conference. I hope you will keep us informed of the progress you are making and of the results of the conference.
      sir.. still i am in preparation.. this is some big project,.,. i am working to gather some equipment to continue this conference after commencement,.,, i want to reach city by city to awake some ministers ,.i am preparing circulam (lesson plan) to preach well,... also preparing good team members, equipment.. i need some good partners.. i am praying for all of this big important project.. thank you for your prayers,, God bless you,,
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap