Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

Johnlove’s witness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnlove’s witness

I was raised up in the Roman Catholic Church. From age twenty-five to age forty some, I went to Mass and Communion every day.
    I was a co-instructor in adult Catholic Information Classes.

At age thirty-eight Jesus asked me to be a minister of his, and at age forty I said yes to Jesus’ call.

During those two years from thirty-eight to forty, Jesus had me walk in a number of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Jesus through my prayers healed my daughter who was born blind.

Jesus told me not to go to a seminary that he would personally teach me about him.

Jesus has told me he is God, and that the Christian Bible is God’s written Word.

I am now a pre Constantine the Great Christian/Catholic.

Welcome JohnLove,

Glad you joined us. Looking forward to knowing you more, and thanks for the introduction!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hi JohnLove,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here

Bede
      Comment>

Originally posted by JohnLove View Post
        I was raised up in the Roman Catholic Church. From age twenty-five to age forty some, I went to Mass and Communion every day.
        I was a co-instructor in adult Catholic Information Classes.

At age thirty-eight Jesus asked me to be a minister of his, and at age forty I said yes to Jesus’ call.

During those two years from thirty-eight to forty, Jesus had me walk in a number of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Jesus through my prayers healed my daughter who was born blind.

Jesus told me not to go to a seminary that he would personally teach me about him.

Jesus has told me he is God, and that the Christian Bible is God’s written Word.

I am now a pre Constantine the Great Christian/Catholic.

Hello :)

What is a pre-constantine-the-great Christian/Catholic?
        Comment>

Originally posted by peppermint View Post

Hello :)

What is a pre-constantine-the-great Christian/Catholic?

When some of the Christian Church stopped living, and teaching God’s Word, by allowing Christians fight in Constantine’s army, they no longer were being led by the Holy Spirit.

Those people were then condemned.

(Galatians 1:7-8) “Not that there can be more than one Good News; it is merely that some troublemakers among you want to change the Good News of Christ; and let me warn you that if anyone preaches a version of the Good News different from the one you have already heard, he is to be condemned.”

Those people who were no longer being led by the Holy Spirit needed something to guide them, so God had Constantine give orders for the written Word of God to be assembled.

There were still, at that time men who were being led by the Holy Spirit, who God had assemble the writings that became the written Word of God.

Then the Church became the Roman/Greek Orthodox Church, and all it had to guide it was the written Word, and tradition.

I am, because Jesus chose for me to give a word to his Church a Christian who lives the Word of God the way the Apostles taught it.

Jesus has personally been teaching me about him for forty years or more.

There is no church that I know of or have ever heard of that is teaching what Jesus/Apostles taught.

God will soon, and is doing so at this time assembling his Church.

There are a remnant of Children of God who will come together, and once again there will be a true Church of God.

Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap