Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

ChristForums vs. Christian Forums

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristForums vs. Christian Forums

ChristForums wins!

I recently joined this forum via an advertisement I saw at Christian Forums.

But the devil is nesting within the moderating staff at Christian Forums.

My last reply would have been to "James is Back" and the forum as a whole there, but the devil 'intervened'.

It was not the first time that the devil had shown his teeth to me there, but putting a final date to that devil's possible intervention while bringing to light the eternal damnation that a soul could receive for contraception was more than that devil could take.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil, and do Thou, oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Welcome to ChristForums, the_sign! Enjoy the site.
    Comment>

Thanx Stratcat, but both sites have been cast into hell :

christforums .org

Looks like this site wins again.
      Comment>

Originally posted by the_sign View Post

christforums .org

Delusional nonsense.
        Comment>

Originally posted by the_sign View Post

christforums .org

Since you want to be so uncharitable the_sign... I see that you made a prophetic announcement in this thread: 35 days until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) -Christforums

If your prophecy doesn't come true in 33 days, you will be banned and labeled a false prophet. That is, unless you think it necessary to provoke the staff sooner.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap