Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

Ex- Seminarian 's Journey....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex- Seminarian 's Journey....

Hello everyone. Please excuse my English, for I am not a native speaker. I am from one of the regions here in Asia. Well, to support my title. Yes I was a seminarian before. A Roman Catholic seminarian for seven years under Augustinian Order. Now please consider me as a non-partisan. I am not anymore a practicing Roman Catholic. My relationship to Jesus is more of personal than ordered faith. I am here, because I want to be guided. I want to open myself once again. More stories to tell... I hope I will enjoy my journey with you.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find the guidance you are looking for here and that you will be able to guide others as you share what you believe.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Welcome Ron
      Comment>

Welcome.
        Comment>

Welcome Ron!

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

thank you William, Separdum and Theophilus and Origin
            Comment>

Hi Ron, WELCOME TO CF :)

In Christ,
              David
              Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap