Christian Testimonies: The Stories of Our Lives Christian testimonies are the stories told by believers about what God has done and is doing in their lives.

My Testimony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Testimony

Hi everyone,
    Here is my testimony. I kept it short!

I was raised Jewish- my mother was Christian, and my father was Jewish. I always felt like something was missing in my life, and I soon came to realize that it was Christ's love. I went with my mother to church services occasionally, and realized how emotional and good it made me feel. When I was a freshman in college, I joined Cru and worshipped with them and got to know one girl in particular, who helped explain Christ's love to me, and I accepted Jesus that year at 18. God has blessed my life in so many ways. I still have my struggles, like everyone does, but there is nothing I can't get past with Jesus. Thanks for reading!

Awesome Testimony. It makes me feel amazing when hear about others life transformed with Christ. It strengthens my faith.
    Comment>

Thank you so much! I love being able to strengthen other's faith. Christ loved me in a time that I thought I was unlovable, and I love using my story to show others that Cnrist loves them too, even if they may not think so!
      Comment>

I pray that you will live to tell your children about the love of Jesus. My parents do tell me of how they pray for me daily. I also had challenges when I was in highschool. I came to realise that without Jesus our lives are nothing. I successfully managed to avoid friends who could have lured me into drugs. Now I thank God that I have completed college.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap