Non-Christians suffer because God is justly dealing with sin. ... in Genesis 3; women will suffer in childbirth, and men will struggle in work all the ...

Prophet Mohammad (the merciful not the terrorist)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prophet Mohammad (the merciful not the terrorist)

Moderation: Edited

Hi fatimamazlouma,

I'd like to welcome you to our forum and refer you to our rules: Rules - Terms and Conditions

Please read the rules, and refrain from posting links to non-Christian websites. This is not an open religious forums, but a Christian website. Please keep to the Christian theme. No other warnings will be issued but a ban, because this is your third attempt at posting the same content which was removed for the 3rd time. You're a guest and at this point welcome, however, you will abide by our rules or your welcome and account will be terminated.

On a personal note, if it is your attempt to bend or change a Christian's perception about Islam, especially during a Christian genocide, I recommend you post your material in Islamic extremist websites, or moderate Islamic sites in order to acquire more following to gain support for a cause in which Muslims take responsibility for extremist's doctrine. I find it rather distasteful that you come into a Christian site and attempt to alter a Christians perception of an ideological cause that is leading to the murder of men, women and children, not to mention torture, slavery and rape.

William
    Comment>

all I am trying to do is to defend prophet Mohammad there is a misunderstanding...I am trying to show you Christians that the teaching of prophet Mohammad wasn't terrorist..prophet mohammad was a man of mercy...don't you think that the prophet Mohammad accepts what those terrorists are doing ..they have nothing to do with islam ..they have nothing to do with our faith..do you know that the first victims of those terrorists are the family of the prophet Mohammad? since the early age of Islam those terrorists started to kill the family of prophet Mohammad and nowadays their children and the defenders of those who killed the family of the prophet are killing you and us now...didn't you hear about the terrorist attack in Beirut?? this terrorist attach in Beirut was among Muslims and especially among Shia (an Islamic school of thought)..they call themselves muslims then they kill Muslims then they say we will enter to paradise..they are defently in hell...I am trying to say that prophet Mohammad didn't do anything wrong to you to make humiliated cartoons for him..this is a big humiliation do you accept to draw a humiliated cartoons about jesus?? of course not..and we do not accept to draw humiliating cartoons for prophet Mohammad...he is our prophet and this humiliation should stop...the prophet was a man of mercy not a man of terrorism and killing....prophet Mohammad used to visit their enemies he used to be peaceful with Christians and jews..... I will narrate to you a story that can be considered as a proof upon the mercy of Mohammad..
      One of the jews was the neighbor of Mohammad. He didn’t like the prophet at all. He used to put the garbage at the door of the prophet each day.. one day, he didn’t put anything..thus the prophet felt anxious and said perhaps he is sick or he needs something thus he went to his house to see him. When the jewish man saw the prophet, Mohammad said to him I felt anxious why you didn’t appear today..the jewish man was shocked he said I was hurting you by that deed and you are coming to see if I am ok or not??!!!
      islam is the only religion that oblige you to believe in Christianity and Judaism as well..do you find a religion that groups all monotheistic religions all together in one religion.
      Comment>

If, as you say, Islam makes you believe in Christianity and Islam as well then you have a big problem.

Muhammad claims that jesus was only a prophet like Muhammed. Prophets do not lie. Jesus claimed to be The Messiah, if, as Muhammed claims, jesus is a prophet than what he says is true then he is The Messiah by Muhammad's own confession, making Muhammed a liar, hence not a prophet.

Jesus also claimed to be God which is why the Jews killed him. One particular statement infuriated them, "before Abraham was, I am". Why this infuriated them is because this is how God initially called himself, the "I am". Muhammed denies that jesus is the messiah or God.

If jesus is a prophet as Muhammed claims then Jesus must of been telling the truth making Muhammed a liar when he claimed jesus was only a prophet. If jesus lied then Jesus is a liar and not a prophet, also making Muhammed a liar when he claims jesus was a prophet. Muhammad's claim that Jesus was only a prophet, therefore, means Muhammed can not be a prophet any way you look at it.
        Comment>

Although Judaism and Christianity can largely co-exist as the New Testament 'builds' upon the teachings and revelation of the Old Testament, Islam can not co-exist due to its significant conflicts with the central tenets of the other two monotheistic faiths. Judaism stresses the covenant that God made with the Jewish people that He would be their God and they would be His people, the importance of keeping God's laws and commandments and the promise of a Messiah to come (this is the thumbnail sketch). Christianity basically accepts the central precepts of Judaism EXCEPT that Jesus is the promised Messiah who came to redeem humanity after their fall in the Garden of Eden. Jesus came to not abolish the law but to fulfill the law. It is not surprising that the Catholic faith, which is the oldest Christian 'sect' having its roots to the time of the apostles, contains many similar elements, teachings and rituals that can be found in Judaism as well.
          Now, Islam is a much more politically-oriented faith that contradicts many of the elements found in both Christianity and Judaism. The ethos found in the both of these faiths is not present in Islam which is only magnified by the fact that Islam teaches that salvation can be accomplished through personal good works and personal righteousness (Quran 23:101-103) rather than by the grace and mercy of God. Since, Islam states that the Qu'ran is literal word of God copied verbatim by his prophet, Muhammad, there is no room for interpretation so everything that happens is insha'Allah (if God wills).
          Comment>

It is hard to defend Islam to me because I know this religion allows little adult men to marry little girls against their will. To make it worst cousin marriages and marriages between an Uncle and his niece is also allowed on this religion. What kind of Uncle with marry his brother's daughter. My sister is a nurse in the UK and the children's ward is filled with Muslim children born out of cousin marriages. The poor children have genetic diseases thanks to cousin marriages. I will not leave Christianity for that. I am sorry if I got offensive just in case.
            Comment>

Originally posted by fatimamazlouma View Post
              all I am trying to do is to defend prophet Mohammad there is a misunderstanding...I am trying to show you Christians that the teaching of prophet Mohammad wasn't terrorist..prophet mohammad was a man of mercy...don't you think that the prophet Mohammad accepts what those terrorists are doing ..they have nothing to do with islam ..they have nothing to do with our faith..do you know that the first victims of those terrorists are the family of the prophet Mohammad? since the early age of Islam those terrorists started to kill the family of prophet Mohammad and nowadays their children and the defenders of those who killed the family of the prophet are killing you and us now...didn't you hear about the terrorist attack in Beirut?? this terrorist attach in Beirut was among Muslims and especially among Shia (an Islamic school of thought)..they call themselves muslims then they kill Muslims then they say we will enter to paradise..they are defently in hell...I am trying to say that prophet Mohammad didn't do anything wrong to you to make humiliated cartoons for him..this is a big humiliation do you accept to draw a humiliated cartoons about jesus?? of course not..and we do not accept to draw humiliating cartoons for prophet Mohammad...he is our prophet and this humiliation should stop...the prophet was a man of mercy not a man of terrorism and killing....prophet Mohammad used to visit their enemies he used to be peaceful with Christians and jews..... I will narrate to you a story that can be considered as a proof upon the mercy of Mohammad..
              One of the jews was the neighbor of Mohammad. He didn’t like the prophet at all. He used to put the garbage at the door of the prophet each day.. one day, he didn’t put anything..thus the prophet felt anxious and said perhaps he is sick or he needs something thus he went to his house to see him. When the jewish man saw the prophet, Mohammad said to him I felt anxious why you didn’t appear today..the jewish man was shocked he said I was hurting you by that deed and you are coming to see if I am ok or not??!!!
              islam is the only religion that oblige you to believe in Christianity and Judaism as well..do you find a religion that groups all monotheistic religions all together in one religion.
              Are you kidding? History is totally the opposite! Jews and Christians are the enemies of Islam. Friend I could not disagree with your post more. You must read the Qu'ran for yourself, then tell me what you think. Please don't try and tell me you have read it because if you had you would never have made such a post.

justme
              Comment>

If a Christian left Christianity, No one will stop them and they can go back anytime they want. If a Muslim left Islam he will either get killed or be forced to return to Islam and get killed for it. It doesn't sound like a religion of peace at all. People are not allowed to leave Islam even if they don;t want to be a part of it anymore.

If a Muslim man dated a Christian woman, There won't be an issue at all. if a Muslim woman dated a Christian man she will be honor killed by her family. All those Saudi Billionaires dating Hollywood celebrities don't get any backlash. If a Muslim woman does that she will be stoned to death.
                Comment>

Sparky, the women in Islam have a life we mostly do not understand. Female genital mutilation is but one horrid practice mostly dome in Muslim countries. However recently two doctors in the United States both married and Muslim were doing this wicked surgery on very young female children. They were arrested and I believe are being held for court. This practice is illegal in the US. I sincerely hope they serve a very long long time in jail. In outer countries men can marry child brides, they do not have to reach puberty inorder for some male to marry these young girls. A muslin man can have a number of wives. These are just few issues of the religion of peace.....not very praceful.

justme
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap