Non-Christians suffer because God is justly dealing with sin. ... in Genesis 3; women will suffer in childbirth, and men will struggle in work all the ...

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello,i am new here.God Bless anyone who reads this.Please pray for me.i need to come back into a relationship with my Father.

Hi TImotheus, WELCOME TO CF :)

Praying!

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Thank you,i like those quotes.
      Comment>

Welcome Timotheus!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Originally posted by Timotheus View Post
          Thank you, i like those quotes.
          Thanks :) You'll have to tell us a little bit more about yourself sometime (if you feel comfortable doing so). For instance, is your desire to return to the Christian faith something that's still pretty new with you right now?

Yours in Christ,
          David

"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD,
          plans for welfare and not for calamity to give
          you a future and a hope"

Jeremiah 29:11
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

Hello Timotheus
            Comment>

Welcome, Its been about 1 and 1/2 months from when you joined, how's you relationship with Christ now?
              Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
                Welcome, Its been about 1 and 1/2 months from when you joined, how's you relationship with Christ now?
                I doubt if he is reading this. If you check his profile you will find that he hasn't been back to the forum since the day he made his posts.
                Clyde Herrin's Blog
                Comment>

Thanks for telling me. I am attempting to reach out to those who seem to have a real spiritual need, and he sure seemed like he needed some encouragement.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
                    Thanks for telling me. I am attempting to reach out to those who seem to have a real spiritual need, and he sure seemed like he needed some encouragement.
                    We can pray for him even if he isn't on the forum any longer.
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog
                    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                      We can pray for him even if he isn't on the forum any longer.
                      Very true. I pray he is growing in faith and doesn't become like a seed that is sown and dries up.
                      Comment>

Hi Timotheus I'm glad you found CF forums. Welcome to you with love and peace. You've been silent for quite a while. How are you?

Our brothers and sisters here are very kind. And we are open to good duscussions helping and encouraging one another in love and truth.

Blessings ahead of you at ChristForums. :-)
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap