We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Introductions are always the hardest to write

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions are always the hardest to write

Heya,

I'm no stranger to internet forums, being active on them since 2008.

I'm in my 20s, and I'm from the South West of England. I like to focus on God's love, rather than any condemning.

I also love writing and books, history, philosophy, science history and music!
    Last edited by Ealisaid; 01-18-2016, 05:31 PM.

Hi Ealisaid,

Welcome to CF! Hope your time here is fruitful.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

[SIZE=12px][FONT=arial]Thank you for the welcome!

Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. - Romans 8:34

It's nice and clear in the New Testament that Jesus saved us all from condemnation and taught nothing but love. [/FONT][/SIZE]
      Comment>

Hi Ealisaid,

Welcome.

I believe the new commandment is to love one another. It is the devil that condemns.

[FONT=Trebuchet][SIZE=14px]For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
        Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

It is hard for people's hearts to believe without love.

What do you write? What kind of music do you listen to?

Chuck
        Comment>

Condemnation is of the devil yes, but if you are going to say that its condemning to tell you that your sin is sin and you're just fine in it I am sorry, but I will do it in love and compassion.

Intros arent too hard to write btw, I just threw mine out there and if they like it fine, if not, oh well.

FYI though, be careful with science and philosophy, they can be dangerous to your beliefs.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap