We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Waddling In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waddling In

Hello, all. My name is Rob. I'm a thirty-year old Christian whose body is in Colorado, whose heart is in Florida, and whose mind is constantly everywhere. I am a writer and aspiring author, mental health advocate, and proponent of rights for the disabled. I value openness and honesty, and I hope to find that here. Currently I am without a church home, some of which I explain in my testimony, "Waddle." I look forward to meeting you all, and to the conversations we'll have in the future. I'm an open book, so if you have a question about anything (serious or silly), don't hesitate to ask.

[SIZE=14px][FONT=comic sans ms]Welcome Rob! I'm live in Idaho but my heart is in Florida as well. :D

Born and raised there. :D Where part are you from? Port Richey here. :)

Blessings and prayers to you. :cool:[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum Rob.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
        Hello, all. My name is Rob. I'm a thirty-year old Christian whose body is in Colorado, whose heart is in Florida, and whose mind is constantly everywhere. I am a writer and aspiring author, mental health advocate, and proponent of rights for the disabled. I value openness and honesty, and I hope to find that here. Currently I am without a church home, some of which I explain in my testimony, "Waddle." I look forward to meeting you all, and to the conversations we'll have in the future. I'm an open book, so if you have a question about anything (serious or silly), don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Rob,Welcome to this forum, I like this words you said" I value openness and honesty, and I hope to find that here". Also God love people who is honest. look forward to more our testimony and opinion .harvest in the forum .

Best Regard
        Happy life
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap