We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Introducing me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing me

Hello
    I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all of my heart, but lately I have been struggling with unforgivness. I'm here for prayer. I don't want any of my blessings blocked all because of Unforgiveness.

Hi Klove,

Welcome to the forum.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by Klove2578 View Post
      Hello
      I am a Christian. I love Jesus with all of my heart, but lately I have been struggling with unforgivness. I'm here for prayer. I don't want any of my blessings blocked all because of Unforgiveness.
      Gretings,k/love;Glad 2 see ya' watchin'th'game. Welcome 2 th'sinners bleechers.If ya'don't stuggle w/am I forgiving enuff,was I really repentant enuff 2 get my own sins x'd out ? Did I do enuff 4/U Mr. GOD. Welcome 2 good old fashioned Catholic guilt,(now I lay me down 2 sleep;what could I have done 2/B a better Christian,2/day ?) Relax;KUZ, The Bible says 'B/perfect". & the guys who wrote that were so good at it,weren't they ?Jesus said,"give it UR best shot,kid" Saviour tops scripture,every time. PAX...marty
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap