We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

self introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self introduction

Glad to join the forum. My name is Happy life,I have been believing in God since 2012. Before believing in God, I was very inferior, tortured by illness, felt empty, and had a great life pressure. I felt that it's so meaningless and painful to live , hoping to find some good people to get along with. Later, I believed in God, and God changed my life. Since then, I no longer feel inferior and empty , my illness is gradually recovered , the pressure of life reduces, and I'm broad-minded. Now I know why we do not feel happy and live in pain, stress, emptiness. This is because we live in the days withonut God and do not know the rules made by God. If we believe in God and do everything according to the word of God, we will come out of pain and sadness, and we will live a happier and more joyful life.
    I wish we can shave more thing about God in the forum.

Welcome to the forum Happy Life!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by happy life View Post
      Glad to join the forum. My name is Happy life,I have been believing in God since 2012. Before believing in God, I was very inferior, tortured by illness, felt empty, and had a great life pressure. I felt that it's so meaningless and painful to live , hoping to find some good people to get along with. Later, I believed in God, and God changed my life. Since then, I no longer feel inferior and empty , my illness is gradually recovered , the pressure of life reduces, and I'm broad-minded. Now I know why we do not feel happy and live in pain, stress, emptiness. This is because we live in the days withonut God and do not know the rules made by God. If we believe in God and do everything according to the word of God, we will come out of pain and sadness, and we will live a happier and more joyful life.
      May UR journey B/A happy 1;may UR blessings B/so profuse U gotta give some away,& may U/gro 2/B a Christian 'rock'......marty
      Comment>

Originally posted by happy life View Post
        Welcome!So glad to hear your experience.God's deeds are so great and wonderful.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap