We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi Im new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Im new here

Hello everyone I am new here and I will get a few things out of the way and you'll know up front and then you can tell me where to go quickly so I don't waste time here like I did earlier on another "Christian" forum.

I am a young Earth creationist, I can completely disprove evolution, I am very educated and have intensely studied the bible especially pre-flood and end times because if you understand the beginning you will understand the end, but most of all I believe Christ IS who He claimed to be, the son of God, and that He died on the cross and was resurrected 3 days later defeating Satan, and taking the keys of death and Hell, so if any of this will be a problem for anyone here please tell me now and I will go,, thank you for your time.

Hi JSB,

Welcome to the forum! I believe you will get along quite good with everyone here. I'll be praying and rooting for you! :)

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by JSB View Post
      if you understand the beginning you will understand the end
      This is an interesting thought. I hope you will explain it in detail in your posts.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

I second that. How does understanding the beginning result in understanding the end? I'd be interested in seeing a post on that.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap