We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hello everyone.My name is Jennifer.I am a Christian. Because of the Lord's love, we can share our testimonies and discuss issues here. I think I will get a lot from here. I'd like to share what I know and what I have experienced. God bless you.

Hello Jennifer,

Glad you have joined us! I look forward to fellowship and having discussions with you.

Beautiful avatar by the way.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

'Lookin' forward to get to know you, Jennifer.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
          Hello everyone.My name is Jennifer.I am a Christian. Because of the Lord's love, we can share our testimonies and discuss issues here. I think I will get a lot from here. I'd like to share what I know and what I have experienced. God bless you.
          Hi Jennifer,

If I may... maybe you can share your testimony? How did you come to receive Christ? How long have you been a Christian? What church do you attend?

God bless,
          William

Comment>

I have been a Christian for six years. Before receiving Christ, I often lived with feelings of emptiness and loneliness. I felt that it was meaningless to live. One day, my mother preached the Gospel of the Lord Jesus to me. I received the gospel of the Lord Jesus happily. From then on, I often prayed, read the Bible, and had meetings with brothers and sisters. My feelings of emptiness and loneliness disappeared, and I was full of peace and joy. Thank the Lord for salvation. Additionally I'm from the old local church.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
              Thank the Lord for salvation.
              Soli Deo Gloria!

God bless,
              William
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap