We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi to everyone,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to everyone,

I simply cannot remember a time when I didn't believe and trust in God and Christ.
    From sometime back in the early 40's I attended the Sunday school of a nearby Undenominational chapel, and moved up through the young men's group until my faith was examined by the Pastor and I was Baptised by immersion in 1950.
    Since then I have moved about in the UK and abroad and I now make it my practice to attend whichever church is nearest to wherever God has led me (provided they will accept me to a reasonable level of fellowship).
    But that doesn't always work out, and at 80 years of age I am often obliged to seek my fellowship on Christian forums.
    (I run one of my own but I like to spread my fellowship as widely as possible.)
    I prefer not to involve in too much Theological contention and prefer to concentrate on 'Prayer, Praise, Worship, and spiritual uplift.
    More than that can come as I post.
    Peace be with you all .....Mike (WotS)

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum and glad you joined us!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap