We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Thomas from Norway

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thomas from Norway

    Im a christian interdenominational solutionist who loves praising the lord, playing guitar, praying and preaching. I pray christianity unites. I want christianity to reform into unity.

    #2
    Hello and welcome Thomas from Norway

    Comment


      #3
      Welcome Thomas!

      God bless,
      William

      Comment


        #4
        Welcome.
        It always good to unite where we can as believers of the same Gospel. Hope to hear more from you soon.

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Thomas!

          Welcome.


          Just curious....was the mountain given to Finland yet?
          Norway wants to give Finland a mountain for its birthday in 'unprecedented show of kindness between countries' | The Independent

          Comment


            #6
            Welcome Thomas from Norway: Glad to have you here. I look forward to posting with you.



            Comment


              #7
              Welcome Thomas. Norway now that's a ways over the pond. Glad you are here.

              Comment


                #8
                Welcome to the forum.
                Clyde Herrin's Blog

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Faber View Post
                  I don`t know. :p Mountain? Ah. Thank you all for welcoming me! I finally enter the web after terrifying years of isolation in a void, mind-controlled state. Let`s not give it any talk. <3 I just say I love you. I am so sad I could not bring myself here earlier. I feel this is my right place. I have been through so much Hell the last 5 years. Am 26 now. I`ve been a lonely wolf; frozen to death like a winter rose; living by the sea where I first started researching conspiracy theories as 18 years old. I was a devout christian, and was soon contacted by the jews, and the freemasons respectively after which I refused, and didn`t quite ¨get it¨. Then I remembered my childhood when I was 21. I finally feel like I have found out who I am, and want to serve the Alliance of the west. I have much time to take back. I pray I can help people who have been through hard things as myself. My fields of knowledge is protection against the dark arts, and christian religion, and it`s mysteries and truths. My general message is love and light. These two things constitute the circle of life, and is the eternal law which will lead to world peace for all futures. AA Love is similar to the word law. Love is morale, kindness, respect etc. Light is truth, enlightenment, socializing, etc. Be civilized through Light and Love; and be one through this law which trespasses all borders and religions. Sry bout the preaching. :) I finally feel I`ve found home. <3 Looking foreward to see your posts and help!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Thomas. You have endured a lot.I do not know what the Alliance of the west is, could you elaborate on this for me? Also what do you mean when you say "My fields of knowledge is protection against the dark arts, and christian religion, and its mysteries and truths." Maybe I am reading your quote wrong, but it seems to me as if you saying Christianity is on the dark side. Have I misunderstood you?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Thomas Anderson View Post

                      I don`t know. :p Mountain? Ah. Thank you all for welcoming me! I finally enter the web after terrifying years of isolation in a void, mind-controlled state. Let`s not give it any talk. <3 I just say I love you. I am so sad I could not bring myself here earlier. I feel this is my right place. I have been through so much Hell the last 5 years. Am 26 now. I`ve been a lonely wolf; frozen to death like a winter rose; living by the sea where I first started researching conspiracy theories as 18 years old. I was a devout christian, and was soon contacted by the jews, and the freemasons respectively after which I refused, and didn`t quite ¨get it¨. Then I remembered my childhood when I was 21. I finally feel like I have found out who I am, and want to serve the Alliance of the west. I have much time to take back. I pray I can help people who have been through hard things as myself. My fields of knowledge is protection against the dark arts, and christian religion, and it`s mysteries and truths. My general message is love and light. These two things constitute the circle of life, and is the eternal law which will lead to world peace for all futures. AA Love is similar to the word law. Love is morale, kindness, respect etc. Light is truth, enlightenment, socializing, etc. Be civilized through Light and Love; and be one through this law which trespasses all borders and religions. Sry bout the preaching. :) I finally feel I`ve found home. <3 Looking foreward to see your posts and help!
                      It's seems like you're saying your a Mansion or Gnostic, and that by enlightenment you found that love transcends religion. Am I wrong here?

                      Comment


                      • justme
                        justme commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No answer from Thomas? Wonder why?

                      #12
                      Originally posted by Innerfire89 View Post

                      It's seems like you're saying your a Mansion or Gnostic, and that by enlightenment you found that love transcends religion. Am I wrong here?
                      We are thinking the same thing....again, and again. Great minds think alike! Right?

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Thank you for your replies. It`s been a long night. Im happy to be back with you. Let me answer from top to bottom. Firstly; I love you in the infinite love of the inifinite creator. Secondly; the alliance I speak of is an alliance between different governmental, military, and religious orders I should not name; an alliance that still works for Jehovah God. Thirdly. Yes I guess you could call me a gnostic from a masonic family. I see Jesus Christ as a ¨Lucifer figure¨, and reveer Him the greatest hero; not God; yet whom whom I still worship. You could argue that God is innocent if God, and Jesus are One in the trinity. Yet I still think the universe is a great flause; and that God is irresponsible. All those lost make me cry. Even though you can blame Lucifer, I often find myself asking where are you God? Still; you could argue God is limited just like a carpenter cannot magically make his house vanish although he is the master builder. And; I don`t believe in the Mother Goddess as a Holy Idol like most gnostics do; as this easily perverts. (I do, but I don`t want you to) The latter is unbiblical heresy as is the popularized ¨shekinah¨ teachings in judaism. It`s a plot. Stay out of everything that has with Astarte to do. Stay away from magick. That`s forbidden for christians ok? I have great experience discerning spirits after growing up in a satanic environment; and am knowledgeable about what is holy and protective against such. I have helped many people; and hope to illuminate many more. And yes. Christianity is on the light side! :p Going to bed. Good night. :)

                        Comment


                        • William
                          William commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mind if I ask whether these teachings are reinforced by your Pentecostal church? Does your church have a statement of faith and if so could you post it here?

                        #14
                        Originally posted by Thomas Anderson View Post
                        the alliance I speak of is an alliance between different governmental, military, and religious orders I should not name; an alliance that still works for Jehovah God.
                        The Illuminati?

                        Comment


                        • William
                          William commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's a secret. They were almost exposed and now relieved that Mr. Anderson is not going to divulge who they are. Faber, Mr. Anderson is being watched by agents. You too can know should you decide on this red or blue pill.


                        #15
                        No; they are mine entirely. Still; Christ Luciferianism is widely common in scandinavian churches, but it never represents the official teachings of the church. It is hidden. I have few or none sharing my viewpoints. I go to Filladelfia Kristiansand. I know there are people there worshipping even Satan as well as Lucifer. They`re very closed. I stand alone..

                        Comment


                        • William
                          William commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can tell you right now members and staff are not going to tolerate you teaching what you shared. You are free to believe whatever you want, but with that kinda unorthodoxy you won't be given the privilege of a platform here to spread that kinda stuff. I suggest you read "About Us" and ask questions: Our Belief - Christforums

                        • Origen
                          Origen commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am glad you said that William. This nonsense must come to and end.
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap