We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Newbie here:)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here:)

Hi:) glad to meet you all

Welcome to the forum Fireheart!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Ty for the warm welcome William :) Just out of curiosity is this a relatively new forum? I haven't seen it on the web before
      Comment>

Hi Fireheart,

Yes, this particular site and software platform has been up for around six months. We're just now making a presence in the search engines.

Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Good to have you aboard, Fireheart! We've already posted some. Good to talk with you.
          Comment>

ty Stratcat:) I have debated in the predestination belief and I do hold a different view but I would enjoy discussing it with you I am sure we both could learn something from it
            Comment>

Looking forward to it. What are your views on predestination/free will? Is it how we are predestined or do you believe in free will to salvation?
              Comment>

I will gladly discuss it with you however I am going to make a thread for it this is not the proper thread to discuss this on be on the look out for the thread:)
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap