We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Friends

My name is Henry, I live in Florida. I love Jesus, my dog and tennis! Looking forward to having rich discussions with all of you about the glory of God!

Hello and welcome Henry
    Comment>

Hello Henry and welcome to Christforums!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Hi Henry, WELCOME TO CF I'm glad you found us

I love Jesus, dogs and tennis too, but I'm glad I'm not in Florida right now. Are you out of harm's way?

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I will pray that God will protect you from Hurricane Irma.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Welcome henry. Could you tell us more about yourself, church and what ever you feel up to?

justme
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap