We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Greetings...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings...

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dana, a 27 year old Anglican. i was raised a Catholic, but chose to practice as an Anglican several years ago as I left the family home and made my own choices as an adult about religion. I've reached a point in life where I've recognized that my faith is not as strong as I would like it to be. My journey of life has taken me to a place where I'm wanting to seek out a better relationship with the Lord and to grow in my faith.

In coming to this forum, I'm hoping to be able to grow spiritually and share in my journey with others.

Best wishes,
    Dana

Hello and welcome Dana
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum. If you want to grow spiritually you came to the right place.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Hello, Dana!
        Comment>

Welcome and God bless, Dana!

William
          Comment>

Your presence is a blessing, Dana!
            Comment>

Originally posted by paradise_lost
              Hi Everyone,

I'm Dana, a 27 year old Anglican. i was raised a Catholic, but chose to practice as an Anglican several years ago as I left the family home and made my own choices as an adult about religion. I've reached a point in life where I've recognized that my faith is not as strong as I would like it to be. My journey of life has taken me to a place where I'm wanting to seek out a better relationship with the Lord and to grow in my faith.

In coming to this forum, I'm hoping to be able to grow spiritually and share in my journey with others.

Best wishes,
              Dana
              Hi Dana, glad you've joined Christforums. It's a good thing God has given you the desire to grow closer to him😊.
              Comment>

Welcome Dana! :)
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap