We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I just joined. I never know what to say in these introductions, but I look forward to exploring the community. I've only read a few things so far, but this seems like a good group!

Oh, and I'm a very recent re-convert. I'm trying to come into the light out of the darkness...but of course it's hard to tell sometimes where one begins and the other ends, so I thought it might be a good idea to seek a community of Christians. I don't go to church now, and I'm moving soon, so I hope to find a good one soon when I get where I'm going.

God bless.

Hello and welcome Daughter of God
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you need here.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Welcome! I read in your profile that you like to read that's so good.May I share a great way to help your faith in Jesus Christ grow? Start reading your Bible DAILY. I suggest starting with Matthew and read fifteen minuets, ten pray for another 15 minuets. Sounds like a lot of time? It really is not. I start each day this way and fifteen minuets gets so interestiog I often read more. Talking withe the Father is the very same way, after praying for all of our four adult children and their husbands and wives, 11 grand children and 1 great grandchild, then my pastor and the church family, our country and leaders, before you know it its been 45 minuets. GOD is so good! In my 72 years he has never let me down, even after the many times I have failed Him.

Please take serious how important daily praying and Bible reading is. Without this you will be a weak Christian. I really feel with your love for reading you will really grow in Jesus Christ.

May I suggest you get a really good study The Life Application in the New American Standard Bible would be a good choice to check out its very accurate and has a fantastic concordance, and super notes. I hope this helps. Blessings.

Justme
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap