We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

I'm new to the Forum Scene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new to the Forum Scene

hi everyone. I greet The Saints everywhere. I salute all those that stand steadfast. I'm new to the forum scene, but I'm here to see what ideas christians are bringing to the table. I'm 32 and I've been a Christian for 9 years. At the moment, I'm working on a Christian book on the concept of 'the love of God vs the love of women'. It's very personal to me. I hope to hear some good things in here. Tnx.

*i saw thrones and they sat upon them.

Hi MIlleVelect, WELCOME TO CF! I'm glad you found us

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Welcome and God bless!

William
      Comment>

Welcome
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Alright tnx yall
            Comment>

Hello Mille! When are you think your book will be done and ready for readers to purchase. I an looking forward to hhear more if you care to share a little more.

justme
              Comment>

Hey justme. I'm in the process of editing the book. I'm projecting having the book in Amazon sometimes next week. The book goes in depth about my journey with God. I committed adultery when I was younger, and I suffered much because of that. I could never have a real relationship. I tell about the process of cleansing that God put me through and delivered me from worshipping women. I talk about spiritual life and death, the worship-me spirit, oneness with God, and happiness in God, and the beauty of marriage. It's very interesting. It should be on the shelves next week.
                Comment>

Mille, Are you using this name as the author? How much do you expect it to cost? Are you in touch with any Christian book stores, like Life Way or CBD ?

justme
                  Comment>

No I'm not. My real is Endy Fonrose. It's going to be cheap, so anyone can afford: $2.99. I'm not in touch with any Christian stores. That's actually my first time doing something like that. I just wanted to put that journey out there for Christian motivation. you could be the first one to buy it, and you could let me know what you think.
                    Comment>

These are the best forums I found anywhere, most of 'em are nonsence and riff raff on other sites.

Stay stromg in Christ and hope to see you around.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by MilleVelect View Post
                        No I'm not. My real is Endy Fonrose. It's going to be cheap, so anyone can afford: $2.99. I'm not in touch with any Christian stores. That's actually my first time doing something like that. I just wanted to put that journey out there for Christian motivation. you could be the first one to buy it, and you could let me know what you think.
                        Hi Mille,

Just letting you know that when your book is completed and on Amazon for download that you have permission to post a link to your book here on the forum.

I only ask that you create a thread in the Book section of the board, offer a little clip of it and then the link to purchase. You may, however, reference the book and provide links in other threads which are relevant to the topic at hand.

Hope this helps.

God bless,
                        William
                        Comment>

Alright William. Tnx for the help. We'll do.
                          Comment>

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
                            Comment>

Tnx Joefizz
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap