We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

hello I'm Joefizz/Joseph

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello I'm Joefizz/Joseph

hello my name is Joseph but Joefizz is my favorite nickname from a kid cousin,I am a member of,Eternal Life Missionary Baptist Church,and I write songs(17 full songs so far) for God through the holy spirit for no profit,Glad to be here!

Glad to meet you Joseph. Hope your membership here is fruitful!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      Glad to meet you Joseph. Hope your membership here is fruitful!

God bless,
      William
      yep thanks for the Welcome!
      Comment>

I'm not new to Christian chat sites though in fact I am now,counting this site,a member of 5 Christian Chat sites,and I stay logged in to each new one and old one,to expand how many people I talk to about God and the bible!
        Comment>

Originally posted by Joefizz View Post
          I'm not new to Christian chat sites though in fact I am now,counting this site,a member of 5 Christian Chat sites,and I stay logged in to each new one and old one,to expand how many people I talk to about God and the bible!
          Good to know. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your biblical name Joseph? If so, Joefizz is what it shall be!

I'd be interested from the position of Admin to know how you like this forum compared to others. I am referring to the layout and software etc. If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

By the way, seems we had some network difficulties tonight. I am experiencing intermittent outages.

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Good to know. I hope you don't mind me calling you by your biblical name Joseph? If so, Joefizz is what it shall be!

I'd be interested from the position of Admin to know how you like this forum compared to others. I am referring to the layout and software etc. If you have any suggestions I am all ears.

By the way, seems we had some network difficulties tonight. I am experiencing intermittent outages.

God bless,
            William
            well it's nice but since the outages you are speaking of keep happening it's hard to grasp a decent opinion of this site,so I'll just stick an opinion of yet to be determined,because of the outages.
            Comment>

Hi Joefizz, WELCOME TO CF :)

Yours and His,
              David
              Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
              Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
                Clyde Herrin's Blog
                Comment>

Hello and welcome Joseph
                  Comment>

thank you everyone for the Welcome and hope no more outages will occur because this place is quite fascinating!
                    Comment>

Welcome Joe, hope you fit in here as well as you do at CC.

At Christ Forums, most of the posters and all of the staff have great knowledge​ of the Bible- I've learned a lot here. 👍
                      Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post
                        Welcome Joe, hope you fit in here as well as you do at CC.

At Christ Forums, most of the posters and all of the staff have great knowledge​ of the Bible- I've learned a lot here. 👍
                        well I hope so
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap