We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from Kenya

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kenya

Hello members. Praise the Lord.
    Am William. Am glad to meet such an international community of worshipers. Am hoping to learn a lot from all of you.
    I will really like to learn how different communities in the world worship and their perspective of glorifying the Lord.

Welcome bomb2060
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Thank you for the warm welcome. For sure the owner of this website should be blessed. He has just done what God wants of us. He is a true revelation of spreading the word of God.
        We bring God glory by telling others abou Him. With the poliferation of irrelevant forums on the internet, there are very few sober ones like this one that glorifies the Lord.

God doesnt want his love to be kept a secret. The bible says "As God's grace brings more and more people to christ, ......God will receive more and more Glory.
        Comment>

What an explosive name! Welcome to the forum.

justme
          Comment>

Hello Bomb2060 and Welcome to the forum. May you have much to contribute and also learn much.
            Comment>

Hi Bomb, WELCOME TO CF :) I'm glad you found us!

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
              Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
              Comment>

Thanks all. Am equally glad.
                Comment>

Hi Bomb, I have a question for you about your hometown and the surround. Nairobi is basically on the Equator, yes? I've been told that it's always pretty mild there, with temperatures that never go below 500F/100C, and highs that never reach 800F/260C :) Is that true? If so, how nice for you guys! I always thought that cities around the Equator would be hotter than that, particularly in the summertime.

Thanks!

Yours and His,
                  David
                  Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                  Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee
                    Hi Bomb, I have a question for you about your hometown and the surround. Nairobi is basically on the Equator, yes? I've been told that it's always pretty mild there, with temperatures that never go below 500F/100C, and highs that never reach 800F/260C :) Is that true? If so, how nice for you guys! I always thought that cities around the Equator would be hotter than that, particularly in the summertime.

Thanks!

Yours and His,
                    David
                    Yes sure. But the low temperature was just a one time rare phenomenon. Normally the temperatures are high. With the hotel being the coastal strip.

You should come visit one of these fine days. It's a very good place for holiday. Especially the coastal city of Mombasa which is more humid thus hotter than Nairobi.

The town that had the sudden drop of temperatures last week is called Limiru. It's near Nairobi. They usually experience low temperatures but last week it got worse.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap