We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Good evening

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening

This is something new for me. I am recently retired, 62 years old, and have worked in human resources for almost 30 years. Starting a new phase in my life. Never have been a blogger or gotten on any forums so bear with me. I can honestly say that God has been so good to me. I am looking forward to what He has in store for me during this phase in my life. Would love to hear back from someone.

Originally posted by Sunshine 5 View Post
    This is something new for me. I am recently retired, 62 years old, and have worked in human resources for almost 30 years. Starting a new phase in my life. Never have been a blogger or gotten on any forums so bear with me. I can honestly say that God has been so good to me. I am looking forward to what He has in store for me during this phase in my life. Would love to hear back from someone.
    G'day Sunshine 5!

Welcome to Christforums! I hope your time and engagement here is fruitful.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome Sunshine
      Comment>

Thank you. Looking forward to this.
        Comment>

Hello Sunshine, welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your stay.
          Comment>

Retirement is certainly a good time to try new things. Welcome to the forum.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Welcome Sunshine!

justme
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap